Yellow looking video?

MrRodgers

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Any tips on how to fix yellow esh looking video? All settings are set to defaults, camera is out side and has a yellow tint grass looks more yellow than green, i have other dahua cameras using the exact same settings as this one and they work fine.

Maybe a bad camera? Have tired reboot , reset etc.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Any tips on how to fix yellow esh looking video? All settings are set to defaults, camera is out side and has a yellow tint grass looks more yellow than green, i have other dahua cameras using the exact same settings as this one and they work fine.

Maybe a bad camera? Have tired reboot , reset etc.
Insure White Balance ("WB") is set to day profile and Auto; if not Auto, insure that the BLUE has not been subtracted to the extreme.
If all video configs jive with a "good" cam and reset does not help, could be a bad sensor, likely the B in RGB, because if the Blue is subtracted or deficient, then the Red and Green make more yellow and less white.

MrRodgers

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Insure White Balance ("WB") is set to day profile and Auto; if not Auto, insure that the BLUE has not been subtracted to the extreme.
If all video configs jive with a "good" cam and reset does not help, could be a bad sensor, likely the B in RGB, because if the Blue is subtracted or deficient, then the Red and Green make more yellow and less white.
After messing around with the settings for what seemed like hours, i found that setting the WB to outside made the grass green again it was on auto. Not sure what is going on but happy it works.

Thanks TonyR