Yucheng PTZ Camera - P03Z35(2)LW4T20

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
So I installed a yucheng ptz camera for a client and set it up in blue iris. It worked for a few days and now it looks like the ptz functions stopped working. I tried it on the onvif and yucheng setting and I am getting no response. I am including the results from using find/inspect and the ptz/control settings in blue iris. I am just looking for some some help to point me in the right direction and if I need to privide any other info just let me know. Appreciate the help.
1642621919011.png

Attachments

tbh

n3wb
Reaction score
I have the same camera. Cant remember which discovery port you need to use in BI to find it. I know if you use the wrong port number in BI for discovery you need to reboot the camera to try another, some weird bug between BI and that camera. Its an awesome camera with the 36x optical zoom. I love mine. But yeah every once and awhile when you update BI version it loses the ptz on the Yuchengs and you have to rediscover it for some reason. I have mine set to port 192.168.1.80:5353 in the camera software config. so I have to use that port number in BIto get back the PTZ funtions on a BI discovery and NOT the standard onvif port number.