Zone Crossing and PTZ

Reaction score
Hello all,
I've been trying for a few days to get this working the way I'd like and after a lot of searching I'm starting to believe it's not possible. I have a PTZ camera with motion zones A, B, C, and D. A is the full frame, B is the center 80%, C is the right 10%, and D is the ,left 10%. I'd like my alert to send a push notification on any motion in A, I'd like my PTZ to move to position 2 when zone crossing B>C happens, and I'd like the PTZ to move to position 3 when B>D happens. What actually seems to happen is that I only get a push notification because "motion in zone A" will always be triggered first. I also have a 10 second min time between alerts to avoid multiple push notifications.

Can BI not have multiple triggers and then each trigger can have an associated alert? It seems like I can only get one Trigger and then I can have multiple Alerts depending on which zones initiated the trigger.

Thanks in advance!

The Profit

n3wb
Reaction score
Search YouTube for a channel called “HomeTech Video”. He has several videos on exactly how to do what you want.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mark_M

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Are you wanting to achieve a crude 'auto tracking' with this?

IVS rules that need to react quickly are best to be done in the camera's AI settings.
Also be aware that the camera without auto tracking are typically cameras which do not last long if they are constantly moving around.