US Elections (& Politics) :)

mbuster

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Maybe these latest indictments against Trump will be the window of opportunity to get the evidence of voter fraud and election rigging that other courts would not hear.into the public record. Hopefully Trumps lawyers are in communication with Sydney Powell and others.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Come on guys, open up your wallets, anything helps.....

After Paying Lawyers, Trump’s PAC Is Nearly Broke

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/07/31/us/politics/trump-pac-filing.html

Former President Donald J. Trump’s political action committee, which began last year with $105 million, now has less than $4 million left in its account after paying tens of millions of dollars in legal fees for Mr. Trump and his associates.

The dwindling cash reserves in Mr. Trump’s PAC, called Save America, have fallen to such levels that the group has made the highly unusual request of a $60 million refund of a donation it had previously sent to a pro-Trump super PAC.
Seeing as this is from the NYT, the story is most likely full of fallacies. By the way, I will be sending President Trump $50 this month. This country has turned into a Banana Republic under Biden, and I will be doing what I can to turn it around.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
BREAKING: Jack Smith Indictment Reveals Mike Pence Took Secret Notes of Conversations with Trump Before January 6 – Lied to Trump Supporters on Jan. 4

There have been at least six times now where new evidence was released implicating the Biden Crime Family and then President Trump is indicted by the Biden regime the next day.

Trump was hit with 4 counts for challenging the fraudulent 2020 election: Conspiracy to defraud the United States, conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding, obstruction of and attempt to obstruct an official proceeding, and conspiracy against rights.

In his 45-page indictment of retread January 6 Committee talking points and misinformation, Jack Smith revealed on Tuesday that Mike Pence was taking secret notes from conversations with Trump.

On page 33 of the indictment Jack Smith reveals that Mike Pence was taking secret notes of his conversations with President Trump before January 6.

This is an interesting revelation. According to Mike Pence’s notes he was telling the president he resisted using his office to overturn the election. That was never the issue. Trump and millions of Americans expected Mike Pence to do the honorable thing and turn the questionable results back to the states. Pence even promised he would do this two days before January 6.

FOX News reported:

Pence’s previously unreported notes are presented as evidence against Trump, who faces four federal charges related to his actions after the 2020 presidential election and unproven claims the election was stolen. Trump is charged with conspiracy to defraud the United States; conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding; obstruction of and attempt to obstruct an official proceeding; and conspiracy against rights.

“As the January 6 congressional certification proceeding approached and other efforts to impair, obstruct, and defeat the federal government function failed, [Trump] sought to enlist the Vice President to use his ceremonial role at the certification to fraudulently alter the election results,” the 45-page indictment alleges.

DIRTY PENCE: Jack Smith Indictment Reveals Mike Pence Took Secret Notes of Conversations with Trump Before January 6 - Lied to Trump Supporters on Jan. 4 | The Gateway Pundit | by Jim Hoft

My Comment: What a back stabber Pence has turned out to be. He should be booed at every public appearance.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Biden administration official blames Trump, Jan. 6 for Fitch AAA US downgrade

President Biden's administration is placing the blame for the United States' drop in credit rating on former President Donald Trump and the Jan. 6 riots.

Fitch announced Tuesday it has officially downgraded the United States' long-term foreign-currency issuer default rating to "AA+" from "AAA," saying the downgrade "reflects the expected fiscal deterioration" and the nation's heavy debt burden.

An administration official claimed to FOX Business on Wednesday that the underlying model was AAA until former President Donald Trump's administration.

The administration official claimed the model dipped in the Trump-era and despite efforts since 2020, Fitch's change in consideration on a number of factors meant the model could not recover.

The official told FOX Business that Fitch repeatedly cited Jan. 6 as a factor in their decision, considering instability of governance as an aspect of the downgrade in rating. * "I strongly disagree with Fitch Ratings’ decision," Yellen's statement said. "The change by Fitch Ratings announced today is arbitrary and based on outdated data." *

Biden administration official blames Trump, Jan. 6 for Fitch AAA US downgrade | Fox Business

My Comment: If you are a Democrat, gone are the days for taking personal responsibility.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
BREAKING: Jack Smith Indictment Reveals Mike Pence Took Secret Notes of Conversations with Trump Before January 6 – Lied to Trump Supporters on Jan. 4

There have been at least six times now where new evidence was released implicating the Biden Crime Family and then President Trump is indicted by the Biden regime the next day.

Trump was hit with 4 counts for challenging the fraudulent 2020 election: Conspiracy to defraud the United States, conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding, obstruction of and attempt to obstruct an official proceeding, and conspiracy against rights.

In his 45-page indictment of retread January 6 Committee talking points and misinformation, Jack Smith revealed on Tuesday that Mike Pence was taking secret notes from conversations with Trump.

On page 33 of the indictment Jack Smith reveals that Mike Pence was taking secret notes of his conversations with President Trump before January 6.

This is an interesting revelation. According to Mike Pence’s notes he was telling the president he resisted using his office to overturn the election. That was never the issue. Trump and millions of Americans expected Mike Pence to do the honorable thing and turn the questionable results back to the states. Pence even promised he would do this two days before January 6.

FOX News reported:

Pence’s previously unreported notes are presented as evidence against Trump, who faces four federal charges related to his actions after the 2020 presidential election and unproven claims the election was stolen. Trump is charged with conspiracy to defraud the United States; conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding; obstruction of and attempt to obstruct an official proceeding; and conspiracy against rights.

“As the January 6 congressional certification proceeding approached and other efforts to impair, obstruct, and defeat the federal government function failed, [Trump] sought to enlist the Vice President to use his ceremonial role at the certification to fraudulently alter the election results,” the 45-page indictment alleges.

DIRTY PENCE: Jack Smith Indictment Reveals Mike Pence Took Secret Notes of Conversations with Trump Before January 6 - Lied to Trump Supporters on Jan. 4 | The Gateway Pundit | by Jim Hoft

My Comment: What a back stabber Pence has turned out to be. He should be booed at every public appearance.
And to top it off, he has had over 3 years to jot all those notes down. Was Pence doing secret shorthand over in the corner as Trump was talking? Nobody takes "notes" anymore. But they do capture illegal recordings.......somebody should ask Pence what type of pencil he uses and what brand of steno pad he likes....

Last edited:

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
There has been some new developments on this front.

Former Michigan GOP attorney general candidate Matt DePerno and former state Rep. Daire Rendon, R-Lake City, were charged with violating Michigan election law Tuesday in Oakland County Circuit Court. The charges stem from a special prosecutor's investigation into an alleged conspiracy to breach voting machines orchestrated by allies of former President Donald Trump who fought the results of the 2020 election.
So basically, anyone that challenges a Democrat election win will be charged with violating some law. However, with the likes of Hillary Clinton and Al Gore that does not apply. They are allowed to challenge a Republican win. Sounds like a two tiered system to me.

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Before you watch this, I should warn you this is Vivek going into Hyenas den. This is a left wing progressive youtube channel. So I would watch this in a adblocked browser(no ad money to them)

Normally when you look at comments section on any left wing youtube channels, you will see the GOP is always trashed and made fun off. But not Vivek.

The fact that the youtube guys audience appreciate Viveks honest answers and are willing to listen to him. One thing I see in all of Vivek townhall, Events and youtube debates is that he doesn't disrespect the person he disagrees with, no matter how dumb that person. Just google vivek destroys the brakefest club.

People who get to vote and who are counting on your votes, should not be brain dead both literally and figuratively.

Lets face it, Viveks intelligence is higher then 99.99% of the population and I think he has schooled practically every left wing interviewer. He literally wrote the book Woke.inc even before I knew what the word was.

Yet less people in the left hate him them then Trump, despite Vivek taking the MAGA movement even higher with his policy vision.

He can't be labeled a white supremacist for using common sense or for thinking.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
The grand jury, made up of independent citizens, issued the indictment so I'm not sure how that fits into the conspiracy theory you've outlined.
Do you know how a grand jury works? All they hear is what the prosecutor wants them to hear. There is no defense presented. This is where the saying comes from that you can "indict a ham sandwich". I could not open your link because I am not a subscriber to the left wing Detroit Free Press.

Edit: One more thing. Do you really believe that politics does not play a role in this? This all on the up and up?

Last edited:

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Yes I'm familiar and I agree they are favorable for the prosecution. The part I'm having a hard time understanding is why/how it's a two tiered system based on the defendant's political party.
Let's start at the top. Would you say that Attorney General Merrick Garland is doing a pretty good job? Would you say that he is applying the law equally between former President Trump and the Bidens? Would you say that Christopher Wray is doing a good job at the FBI?