US Elections (& Politics) :)

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
They will never let Pence in their club.

mbuster

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
There has been some new developments on this front.

Former Michigan GOP attorney general candidate Matt DePerno and former state Rep. Daire Rendon, R-Lake City, were charged with violating Michigan election law Tuesday in Oakland County Circuit Court. The charges stem from a special prosecutor's investigation into an alleged conspiracy to breach voting machines orchestrated by allies of former President Donald Trump who fought the results of the 2020 election.
I don't think I'll be able to read this, I would never subscribe to a liberal rag. But Michigan, that's an upright non-partisan place, right? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

Gargoile

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Before you watch this, I should warn you this is Vivek going into Hyenas den. This is a left wing progressive youtube channel. So I would watch this in a adblocked browser(no ad money to them)

Normally when you look at comments section on any left wing youtube channels, you will see the GOP is always trashed and made fun off. But not Vivek.

The fact that the youtube guys audience appreciate Viveks honest answers and are willing to listen to him. One thing I see in all of Vivek townhall, Events and youtube debates is that he doesn't disrespect the person he disagrees with, no matter how dumb that person. Just google vivek destroys the brakefest club.

People who get to vote and who are counting on your votes, should not be brain dead both literally and figuratively.

Lets face it, Viveks intelligence is higher then 99.99% of the population and I think he has schooled practically every left wing interviewer. He literally wrote the book Woke.inc even before I knew what the word was.

Yet less people in the left hate him them then Trump, despite Vivek taking the MAGA movement even higher with his policy vision.

He can't be labeled a white supremacist for using common sense or for thinking.
A Trump / Ramaswamy ticket would be very strong in my book. Would love a Vivek / Harris debate.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
OTTAWA, CANADA — Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced the separation from his wife of 18 years Tuesday, shocking millions of Canadians who reportedly had no clue the effeminate leader had been married this whole time, least of all to a woman.
"Oh wow, he was married?" said normal Canadian woman Jill Thorleaf. "That's nice. Wait -- to a woman? Really?? Huh. Wow. I had no idea. Good for him."
In a brief statement, Trudeau called for privacy as his life crumbled around him. "Please stop asking if Sophie was really a woman," said a tearful Trudeau. "You're hurting my feelings! Sophie is real. She's real! The next person who asks is getting curb stomped by a Mountie!"
Trudeau's Canadian wife, who no one has ever seen and may not exist, has reportedly had her bank account and assets frozen pending reconciliation. If she returns home and lets her husband decorate the living room of the Rideau Cottage the way he wants, she will be welcomed back with open arms. "The ball is in her court," Trudeau maintained. "She has to stop having her own opinions and feelings."
"Or else," he added ominously.

At publishing time, the Canadian press was mourning what has been deemed a terrible setback for interracial marriage in Canada.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Brandon's WH spokesperson hand puppet says it's not political but we all know it is: Alabama opposes abortion AND Alabam Senator Tommy Tuberville is opposed to taxpayer funding of travel for military personnel to obtain abortions (called "reproductive healthcare"). :mad:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
At this point, I just don't know. I still like Gov. Desantis. Time will tell.
In normal times I would agree 1000% as would I believe an overwhelming percentage of Americans.

That said, the brain dead liberals and Swamp creatures have pushed this so far into the realm of the absurd that I believe we now more than ever need someone who is NOT politically correct, who will shout FUCK YOU at the top of his lungs and force their hand. We are at a turning point in America the likes of which havent been seen since 1861. The future, if there is one for normal Americans, hangs in the balance and I'm of the mindset of, "Lets Do this" one way or another. We are past the pont of voting our way out of this. The game is rigged. Going into it with ANY kind of "compromise" or offering of olive branches is a fools errand.

Fuck your feelings, Fuck political correctness, Fuck "diversity and inclusiveness", Fuck you bottom dwelling "progressive Democrats liberal" leeches that live for free handouts, Fuck you pathetic sheep that will go knowingly to the gallows in return for bread and circuses. We need a leader who, with warts and all, is willing to say FUCK OFF, Keep Fucking Off, and when you're done, Fuck Off some more.

Last edited:

mbuster

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
In normal times I would agree 1000% as would I believe an overwhelming percentage of Americans.

That said, the brain dead liberals and Swamp creatures have pushed this so far into the realm of the absurd that I believe we now more than ever need someone who is NOT politically correct, who will shout FUCK YOU at the top of his lungs and force their hand. We are at a turning point in America the likes of which havent been seen since 1861. The future, if there is one for normal Americans, hangs in the balance and I'm of the mindset of, "Lets Do this" one way or another. We are past the pont of voting our way out of this. The game is rigged. Going into it with ANY kind of "compromise" or offering of olive branches is a fools errand.

Fuck your feelings, Fuck political correctness, Fuck "diversity and inclusiveness", Fuck you bottom dwelling "progressive Democrats liberal" leeches that live for free handouts, Fuck you pathetic sheep that will go knowingly to the gallows in return for bread and circuses. We need a leader who, with warts and all, is willing to say FUCK OFF, Keep Fucking Off, and when you're done, Fuck Off some more.
Sounds like your talking about a Richard Nikoley (Free the Animal)

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
OTTAWA, CANADA — Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced the separation from his wife of 18 years Tuesday, shocking millions of Canadians who reportedly had no clue the effeminate leader had been married this whole time, least of all to a woman.
"Oh wow, he was married?" said normal Canadian woman Jill Thorleaf. "That's nice. Wait -- to a woman? Really?? Huh. Wow. I had no idea. Good for him."
In a brief statement, Trudeau called for privacy as his life crumbled around him. "Please stop asking if Sophie was really a woman," said a tearful Trudeau. "You're hurting my feelings! Sophie is real. She's real! The next person who asks is getting curb stomped by a Mountie!"
Trudeau's Canadian wife, who no one has ever seen and may not exist, has reportedly had her bank account and assets frozen pending reconciliation. If she returns home and lets her husband decorate the living room of the Rideau Cottage the way he wants, she will be welcomed back with open arms. "The ball is in her court," Trudeau maintained. "She has to stop having her own opinions and feelings."
"Or else," he added ominously.

At publishing time, the Canadian press was mourning what has been deemed a terrible setback for interracial marriage in Canada.
My understanding is that they were both seeing other men.