thx for the quick update.
Frankly, not using any VMS for the moment. (will ask more info on BI later :-)
Playback is now done from NVR and set at 24/7. I just want to replay the 'ivs' events on my phone. Tripwire for instance...
Live feed is working from app.
Attached screenshot when...
situation; 2 dahua ip 4K cams connected via poe to NVR.
Nvr is recording and able to playback motion, alarms...
However my mobile app is not showing these playbacks. I receive pushnotifications when tripwire is triggered, but once clicking on that alarm i can't see any...
guys need yr help on this one.
setup; 2 ip Dahua connected to poe switch / poe switch connected to LAN / Dahua NVR connected to Poe switch.
NVR p2p keeps showing offline and i can't remotely view my cams on app, nor consults the cam individual by browsing 192.158.x.xxx
what am i not seeing...
- nvr changed to 192.168.1.110
- cam in poe switch and resetted
- cam became visible on configtool als 192.168.1.108 but 'uninitialized'
- was not able to initialize via configtool
- removed from poe switch
- plugged into nvr but not showing
- when entering manual adress: 192.168.1.108 error...