2022 Amazon Prime Day

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Looks like he dont want to sell to some european countries?

if i use hidemyass with US based server i can see everything
The EPR certifcate is active now on aliexpress. so DE customer can visit again.

Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) is an environmental policy that makes producers responsible for the entire life cycle of the products that they introduce on the market, from their design until end of life (including waste collection and recycling).

Under EPR regulations, liable companies must mitigate the environmental impacts of their products throughout the entire product life cycle.

Starting in 2022, if you sell in France and/or Germany, Marketplaces must confirm that you are complying with Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) regulations in the country where you are selling.

redpoint5

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The EPR certifcate is active now on aliexpress. so DE customer can visit again.

Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) is an environmental policy that makes producers responsible for the entire life cycle of the products that they introduce on the market, from their design until end of life (including waste collection and recycling).

Under EPR regulations, liable companies must mitigate the environmental impacts of their products throughout the entire product life cycle.

Starting in 2022, if you sell in France and/or Germany, Marketplaces must confirm that you are complying with Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) regulations in the country where you are selling.
Note to self, never live in Germany or France. Any place that makes things more expensive but provides no benefit is the definition of insanity.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score

dimammx

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Ahh why they switched s2 to plastic , s1 was all metal super solid :)

dimammx

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Oh my bad . If it is metal its a good change . Mounting old style base is a bit clunky .:)

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Bought 1 more 5842 for the side of my house, replacing a Lorex cam.
Now? Waiting for that mini-ptz coming out in August/September. :)
So how many Lorex cams does that make that you have replaced now LOL.

Timokreon

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
So how many Lorex cams does that make that you have replaced now LOL.
6. I sold 3 to a neighbor who just wants to see what's going on around the house. I put 1 into my garage, which does fine for that area. The other 2 I'll either sell to my neighbor if they want them, or I'll put them in my basement so I can keep an eye on my water heater and sump pump.

I have 1 more vari-focal that I'll replace later on, and then that's it for the Lorex. I would have bought 2 new cams this time, but I need to save $$$ for that mini-ptz. I've 2 places I'd really like to place one.
If the mini doesn't work out, then I'll look to see about a full size PTZ for the front area.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
6. I sold 3 to a neighbor who just wants to see what's going on around the house. I put 1 into my garage, which does fine for that area. The other 2 I'll either sell to my neighbor if they want them, or I'll put them in my basement so I can keep an eye on my water heater and sump pump.

I have 1 more vari-focal that I'll replace later on, and then that's it for the Lorex. I would have bought 2 new cams this time, but I need to save $$$ for that mini-ptz. I've 2 places I'd really like to place one.
If the mini doesn't work out, then I'll look to see about a full size PTZ for the front area.
That is the nice thing about the Lorex system is that you can replace the cameras with Andy cams and then put the Lorex in areas that it could work like indoor or sell to a neighbor LOL.

Just get the 49225 with autotrack before it is gone!

Timokreon

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
That is the nice thing about the Lorex system is that you can replace the cameras with Andy cams and then put the Lorex in areas that it could work like indoor or sell to a neighbor LOL.

Just get the 49225 with autotrack before it is gone!
I bought a 49225 for the back/side of the house. Still dialing all the settings in. For the front, I'd really rather have a bit smaller ptz due to the WAF, hence waiting to see about the new mini.