2022 EmpireTech Chirstmas Sales

Veinless

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Andy couple of questions. Will the IPC-Color4K-T180 be offered with a promotional price as part of this sale? Also, will the IPC-Color4K-B180 bullet cam be offered in Canada? Thanks!

Reaction score
They quietly added it back again.
Respectfully, no they did not. From the PayPal T&Cs the only place they say they can charge you $2500 is if you are a seller and receive funds for transactions that violate the Acceptable Use Policy. See below:

• If you are a seller and receive funds for transactions that violate the Acceptable Use Policy and said violation is associated with fraud or the sale of goods that are counterfeit or otherwise infringe on intellectual property rights, then in addition to being subject to the above actions you will be liable to PayPal for the amount of PayPal’s damages caused by said violation. You acknowledge and agree that $2,500.00 U.S. dollars per violation is presently a reasonable minimum estimate of PayPal’s actual damages - including, but not limited to, internal administrative costs incurred by PayPal to monitor and track violations, damage to PayPal’s brand and reputation, and penalties imposed upon PayPal by its business partners resulting from said violation associated with fraud or the sale of goods that are counterfeit or otherwise infringe on intellectual property rights - considering all currently existing circumstances, including the relationship of the sum to the range of harm to PayPal that reasonably could be anticipated because, due to the nature of the violation, actual damages would be impractical or extremely difficult to calculate. PayPal may deduct such damages directly from any existing balance in any PayPal account you control.

AdlerE

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi Andy,
Do you have the IPC-T5442TM-AS-LED-S2 3.6mm (new S2 version) cameras on amazon.DE. I'm in Sweden and the taxes/import duty will be about 30%+20 USD in fees if sent from outside the EU. If sent from aliexpress is a IOSS number put on the package so I can prove I already paid the taxes? Normally aliexpress does this with their own shipping but I don't know if DHL does it.

Erik

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Andy,
Do you have the IPC-T5442TM-AS-LED-S2 3.6mm (new S2 version) cameras on amazon.DE. I'm in Sweden and the taxes/import duty will be about 30%+20 USD in fees if sent from outside the EU. If sent from aliexpress is a IOSS number put on the package so I can prove I already paid the taxes? Normally aliexpress does this with their own shipping but I don't know if DHL does it.

Erik
There is no led model at DE now, yes we will add the IOSS on the shipment, normally they will not charge again, we will use FEDEX. Better than DHL now to Europe.

cammy17

n3wb
Reaction score
Oops, I just bought two cameras from your Amazon.de store. Guess I should have waited :)

Veinless

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Andy couple of questions. Will the IPC-Color4K-T180 be offered with a promotional price as part of this sale? Also, will the IPC-Color4K-B180 bullet cam be offered in Canada? Thanks!
Bumping this for Andy’s attention.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Do the refurbished purchases count for a lottery ticket or only new purchases next week?

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Do the refurbished purchases count for a lottery ticket or only new purchases next week?
Refurbished not count for the lottery, only for new camera purchase.
Those refurbished some are even new whent they returned. i sold lots of refurbished cams, all of them are working very good. It' a good chance to buy those good cams with reolink price, o_O

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
For anyone on the fence about purchasing refurbished, I have purchased several off the refurbished list over the years and can attest that you are getting a great deal. Many of them didn't even look like the buyer opened it. The size of the box must have scared them lol.