2022 EmpireTech Chirstmas Sales

xSpiffx

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi Andy, I sent you an email this afternoon for a kit deal. Could you please check your email? Hoping to still get in on the lottery. Thanks.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Guys make order on amazon /ALIEXPRESS/ IPCAMTALK not forget to send me order details to collect the ticket No. I am thinking to pick up winners on 30th.Nov.
The New 4K 180 camera we will sell at the end of Nov, will do a sales on this series later when our stocks going to be ready.

Ri22o

Known around here
Reaction score
I will be placing an order today for some wedges and maybe a 5442 or two.

I had sort of hoped pricing would be a little better with the "up to 40%" in the flyer and the screen capture I posted above, but I guess any discount is a discount.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Those 5442 cams price already the best, but if buy in kit price can be better.
Thanks guys support , don't forget to send me order screenshot to get free lottery No. I am busy later 1-2 days, so reply lottery No. will not be very fast.
Welcome to send me DM or email for selecting cams or installing guide.

Ri22o

Known around here
Reaction score
Order placed and email sent.

I snoozed too long on the 2mp wedges and they weren't going to be delivered until this weekend. I ended up subbing in one of the 5mp to get one sooner to play with over the holiday. :lmao:

Coal_Cracker

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I bought a couple more 2.8 wedges for inside and a 3.6 boobie cam for the front door.
Geez I think that will make 10 cams already.

Reaction score
So does it matter if the amazon link refers to the model number of the PAL version of the camera if I want the NTSC version? For example, SD1A203T-GN versus SD1A203TN-GN (going by the datasheet).

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So does it matter if the amazon link refers to the model number of the PAL version of the camera if I want the NTSC version? For example, SD1A203T-GN versus SD1A203TN-GN (going by the datasheet).
Nope it is just simply changing it in the firmware. Literally a radio button.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Since it's a digital signal PAL or NTSC have no real effect other than frame rate differences. Since going over 15F/ps isn't needed with surveillance cameras, with maybe a few unusual exceptions, even that becomes meaningless.