2022 EmpireTech Spring Sales

Timokreon

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Thinking about pickup up a new Dahua NVR 5216-4KS2E off of Amazon. (Yes, I'd rather do paypal or something but I have great cc rate on Amazon at the moment), stating June 5th for delivery. That accurate?

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Thinking about pickup up a new Dahua NVR 5216-4KS2E off of Amazon. (Yes, I'd rather do paypal or something but I have great cc rate on Amazon at the moment), stating June 5th for delivery. That accurate?
This model will be there around Middle May. Still on the ocean :)

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys

Today get an official email from Amazon. Amazon increase 5% for the fuel charge and inflation fee. We are evaluating this and will adjust the whole selling price after the sales.
Oil price make the shipping cost increased 15% from Feb. now they charge 34% fuel cost and +10% Covid 19’special fee.

amdpowered

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hey guys

Today get an official email from Amazon. Amazon increase 5% for the fuel charge and inflation fee. We are evaluating this and will adjust the whole selling price after the sales.
Oil price make the shipping cost increased 15% from Feb. now they charge 34% fuel cost and +10% Covid 19’special fee.

Is it lower fees for you if people were to buy from your aliexpress / ipcamstore?

mattyp

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Thanks guys' support, Lightning price end. This discount will go on to Apri.18th, so have enough time to select, if you need any support just contact me.
Do the cameras arrive with the latest firmware? (specifcally i bought the 5442)

cambuddy

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi @EMPIRETECANDY ,

I placed an order for the 49225 through Amazon right after the sale started. It says shipping by mid June. I was wondering if this is accurate, since the same camera in the IPCT here says "in stock"?

Thanks a lot!

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

mattp

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Hi @EMPIRETECANDY ,

I placed an order for the 49225 through Amazon right after the sale started. It says shipping by mid June. I was wondering if this is accurate, since the same camera in the IPCT here says "in stock"?

Thanks a lot!
It's the weekend for Andy...So, I'm not sure if you'll hear from him until Monday.
I ordered cameras from Amazon from him, and though it didn't show a long ship time like what you describe, I think it was a lot further out than I expected. But they came in within a few days. So, I wouldn't worry. And look:
1650066024897.png
He's got them still in stock in the Amazon store with a delivery date today to Sunday...I'm not sure how that's possible, but who knows. So, I'd guess you'll get it by the middle of next week.

BTW, that 49225 is VERY nice. I'm still trying to dial it in. @wittaj has a great thread on setting it up. Bookmark it Using Spotter Cameras to direct a PTZ where to look in Blue Iris and setting a spotter cam as a priority
I stumbled around because I didn't realize I needed to setup separate "smart plans" for each preset location for them to be available under the "Deep IVS" section to be controlled from the spotter cams.
If I get the results I'm looking for, I'll probably post my experience at that thread to help anyone else who is setting this camera up.

Justin Blackburn

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
It's the weekend for Andy...So, I'm not sure if you'll hear from him until Monday.
I ordered cameras from Amazon from him, and though it didn't show a long ship time like what you describe, I think it was a lot further out than I expected. But they came in within a few days. So, I wouldn't worry. And look:
View attachment 125331
He's got them still in stock in the Amazon store with a delivery date today to Sunday...I'm not sure how that's possible, but who knows. So, I'd guess you'll get it by the middle of next week.

BTW, that 49225 is VERY nice. I'm still trying to dial it in. @wittaj has a great thread on setting it up. Bookmark it Using Spotter Cameras to direct a PTZ where to look in Blue Iris and setting a spotter cam as a priority
I stumbled around because I didn't realize I needed to setup separate "smart plans" for each preset location for them to be available under the "Deep IVS" section to be controlled from the spotter cams.
If I get the results I'm looking for, I'll probably post my experience at that thread to help anyone else who is setting this camera up.
That says May. It’s April currently. So a month away. Not saying it won’t arrive earlier but I think you say dates and missed it was the wrong month.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Andy said in another thread that they are on the boat coming over and will probably be shipped well before that date.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hi @EMPIRETECANDY ,

Thanks a lot!
next week the SD49225XA-HNR can be shipped , 16pcs will be delivered to AMAZON warehouse on Monday. Amazon do pre-sale now even we start the shipping from HONGKONG. :p

1650072816463.png