2024 EmpireTech Autumn Sale Plan

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
You've bailed me out from yet another bad assumption. A couple of months ago an email from Andy was bounced by my server (i.e. bounced back to Andy), so when I didn't get the numbers I ASSUMED the same thing probably happened. I checked trash just in case I accidentally deleted the message, but trapped by the bad assumption I didn't bother to check the spam. My winning numbers were in the spam folder. Sorry wittaj, I couldn't help myself and selfishly took the winners ;).

SpacemanSpiff

Known around here
Reaction score
...everyone knows, when you make an assumption, you make an ass out of "u" and "umption".
- Samuel L Jackson as Mitch Henessey in "The Long Kiss Goodnight"​

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Just purchased my lottery tickets. Thanks again to Andy for offering these opportunities for all of us! :thumb:

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
You've bailed me out from yet another bad assumption. A couple of months ago an email from Andy was bounced by my server (i.e. bounced back to Andy), so when I didn't get the numbers I ASSUMED the same thing probably happened. I checked trash just in case I accidentally deleted the message, but trapped by the bad assumption I didn't bother to check the spam. My winning numbers were in the spam folder. Sorry wittaj, I couldn't help myself and selfishly took the winners ;).
Aha, maybe email not good, send you a DM. I will check the numer.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
The aucpick 2.0 already release, will get the trail firmware soon for testing. The 5 series camera will become smarter, will be good for big system management.

1726750694183.png