2024 EmpireTech Autumn Sale Plan

Anybody else have their screenshot email bounce? I'm not complaining, my fault for not doing things earlier and having any time to react, plus happy to increase the odds for wittaj :). Translation appreciated:
Capture.JPG

Anybody else have their screenshot email bounce? I'm not complaining, my fault for not doing things earlier and having any time to react, plus happy to increase the odds for wittaj :). Translation appreciated:
View attachment 203864
Your email has been marked as spam by the system and cannot be sent. Solutions: The email content may contain advertising, fraud, phishing, etc., or the account may not have a good reputation, or may have been reported in large numbers. NetEase firmly opposes and resists any use of NetEase mailboxes to send or transmit spam. It is not recommended to send commercial advertising, publicity, promotion and other types of emails without the recipient's request through email. If the intercepted email is not spam, , it is recommended that you try to modify the email subject, content, attachments, etc. and send it again.

Reactions: looney2ns
bp - Thank you! Those translators are getting awfully good. On the surface it sounds like my yahoo email rejected the message, but with the reply in chinese, it must be something in-between yahoo and Andy that did the deed. Maybe NetEase is Andy's email provider? From wikipedia: 'NetEase is the largest provider of free e-mail services in China with over 940 million users since 2017. The company also ran 188.com and 126.com".

There was nothing in the text or title of the message (IMO) that sounds suspicious. Do they look at the screenshot attachment and somehow decode that? If so, others' messages must have bounced, too. It's one thing to put a message in a spam filter, bouncing it back is pretty darn rude.

Anyway, lesson learned and no super prize for me this time.

Reactions: Parley
Hey guys

Just send out the coonfirmed emails for all winners tonight, and Monday we will ship out the prizes.
If any guys not receive the email, can PM here.

Thanks again for join us!

Andy

Last edited:
Hey guys

Most prizes were shipped yesterday, and the 6th Prize will wait 3 days to ship out.

Thanks!

Andy
Thanks Andy. Where are the cameras shipping from? Some of our east and southeast coast port workers are probably going on strike tomorrow.

Last edited:
Thanks Andy. Where are the cameras shipping from? Some of our east and southeast coast port workers are probably going on strike tomorrow.
Those strikes just for sea shipping, what we ship all from local US. For overseas shipping from Asia, the Fedex/UPS they are always working.
The sea shipping we always land on Long Beach California, right now there is no effect.

Andy - From reading the specs I don't see any reason to choose the IPC-TPC124X-AI-S2 instead of the TPC-DF1241-T-S2 . I do see that the IPC-TPC124X-AI-S2 costs a little less. Are any features lost with the TPC-DF1241-T-S2 temperature measurement version?
I didn't realize there was a temp measurement version. I just came here to see if my IPC-TPC124X-AI-S2 would show temperature on the screen rather than just thermal colors only to discover there is a TPC-DF1241-T-S2 "temperature measurement" version also. So I'm guessing the IPC-TPC124X-AI-S2 won't display the temp on the screen, and I should have gotten the other one?

The one I have shows the red crosshairs but doesn't show the temperature.

10-03-2024 2-35-43 AM Cellar Thermal.jpg

I had expected it would show the temperature like a different hybrid thermal does (shown below)

10-03-20242-46-06AMSSThermal.thumb.jpg.e21d477c9d7a72168175766176172c95.jpg

Last edited: