2024 Memorial Day Sales

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys

With continuing world inflation we are struggling, we always in an effort to keep our prices stable. Currently the sea shipping cost to US and to Europe increase like Rocket, this is bad news for the inflation. But this will not effect our support for the community.

Memorial Day Promotion 2024 will go on with support from Dahua, so we can do some good promotion. So anyone want to buy, this is a good chance.
Discounts will be passed on to our IP Cam supporters. EmpireTech Memorial Day Sale
Start Time North America ET Time 22nd 8:30PM, PT Time: 5:30PM May 22nd. HONGKONG Time 8:30am May.23rd.
End Time North America PT Time 24:00 May.27th.

Amazon US shop Link.
Amazon.com
Amazon Canada Shop Link. Amazon.ca
Empiretech Official Website
: www.empiretech01.com
Aliexpress Shop Link. Empire Technology Co., Ltd - Amazing prodcuts with exclusive discounts on AliExpress
Amazon DE. Amazon.de
As a tradition for the sales, we have special price for those people who protect normal people, no matter where you are, we appreciate for your service and support for the normal people all over the world.
Special Veterans/Policeman/Fire Figheters/ Price - Contact me to order by email or talk with us on the website. My email is kingsecurity2014@163.com.

1716341405359.png

Attachments

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

Alaska Country

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Will the sale start on Thursday Hong Kong time or USA Thursday Eastern Daylight savings time?

Perhaps a starting time of 00:01 (12:01 AM) EDST on Thursday, May 23rd for folks in the USA as a guess. Please confirm.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Andy, great to see your Aliexpress store is back, it makes it feel easier to busy from Europe without pestering you with emails.

Will the latest version of IPC-T5442T-ZE (sorry I can't remember the new S3 model no) in black be able to buy on Aliexpress in the sale?
Yes, but currently only white stocks, no black. Aliexpress will sell some hot models only.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Will the sale start on Thursday Hong Kong time or USA Thursday Eastern Daylight savings time?

Perhaps a starting time of 00:01 (12:01 AM) EDST on Thursday, May 23rd for folks in the USA as a guess. Please confirm.
My plan is EST 8:30pm on Wednesday Night. Will give the exactly time today.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
+1 above! I have painted all mine to match the location.

Marksman

n3wb
Reaction score
Spray paint from you local hardware store, can cure that.
I hadn't considered that, did you just mask it up and spray or did you do a full disassembly?

I guess the only issue is there is then probably zero warranty once its sprayed up!

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I hadn't considered that, did you just mask it up and spray or did you do a full disassembly?

I guess the only issue is there is then probably zero warranty once its sprayed up!
If it is a standard color, just get some of the peel-type paint that you can peel it off if you need warranty or sell it.

Marksman

n3wb
Reaction score
If it is a standard color, just get some of the peel-type paint that you can peel it off if you need warranty or sell it.
I like that plan! Cheers

Another quick question if I may, does this look link below look like the new version of IPC-T5442T-ZE aka IPC-T54IR-ZE-S3? I can't for the life of me see the model number in the product specs on this page.

camdensnyder

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I like that plan! Cheers

Another quick question if I may, does this look link below look like the new version of IPC-T5442T-ZE aka IPC-T54IR-ZE-S3? I can't for the life of me see the model number in the product specs on this page.
I highlighted in the picture where it says S3.

Attachments

Last edited:

Marksman

n3wb
Reaction score
Cheers, I guess I was mainly looking for the "IPC-T54IR-ZE" part to confirm its actually the correct camera too?

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks guys,

Just 12 hours passed, sold 65pcs IPC-T54IR-ZE cams, and 39pcs IPC-T58IR-ZE S3,32pcs IPC-T54IR-AS, 28PCS Color4K-T and 19pcs IPC-Color-T180. The sales go on till the Monday 24:00.
Refurbished list update.