2032 is seen by SADP, but can't connect to it

razorseal

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Pretty much what the title says...

I see the new 2032 I just got in the mail on SADP and I set it up identical to my other camera for the gateway subnet etc.

however when I try to connect to it via browser, I'm not getting through...

any suggestions?

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, a couple of questions, how did you access the camera to set up the IP address, gateway etc?
Did you change the default web admin port of 80?
What is the exact URL as used in the browser for the attempted connection and how does that compare with one that works with one of the other cameras?
Presumably the error message is something like 'page not found'.

razorseal

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hey thanks for reply. I ended up doing a factory reset and it works now. the camera had a previous configuration (192.168.1.128) when I first got it, which is odd because that's not the factory IP setting... once I did the factory reset, everything works.

LittleBrother

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hey thanks for reply. I ended up doing a factory reset and it works now. the camera had a previous configuration (192.168.1.128) when I first got it, which is odd because that's not the factory IP setting... once I did the factory reset, everything works.
I had exact same problem on a hikvision camera I thought was new. Factory reset solved that :)

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
Well done, you fixed it!
I'd speculate that the seller changed the default web admin port away from 80. SADP doesn't show what that is set to.