2032 on Amazon sold by "i-Secu" and others

perpetual nomad

Young grasshopper
Reaction score

Attachments

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I doubt its a fake or anything like that. The tech secu seller has over 200 reviews....i think you will be fine. Understand that there probably is no warranty on it though.

perpetual nomad

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Indeed, I suppose I don't expect much in the way of warranty, simply protection against DOA.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Amazon and/or your credit card should cover DOA

networkcameracritic

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I actually had Amazon pull all those 2032 listings today because they were using images from my website. To add insult to injury, it was not even images from a 2032. If you read the bad reviews, it says it's a china camera and several people had issues with it. The reason I know is because I had people complain in my blog about Amazon Hiks saying it says Hikvision on the listing, but the problem is that Amazon creates the add based on the Amazon ID, so anyone can sell the camera by shipping them to Amazon, says fulfilled by Amazon, but you don't know who is selling it or what you are getting, Chinese version, OEM version, you don't know. The good new is Amazon has a whole team dedicated to support you if you have any problems with the camera ;)

perpetual nomad

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
they were using images from my website
I noticed this -- lessening the trust level (although one never can be sure just who uploaded the images or created the original product placement from a buyer's perspective). I've returned many-a-thing back to Amazon, and should it be unsatisfactory all I need report is 'product not as described' or something to that effect.

catseyenu

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
FWIW, the label should have your firmware version on it.

LittleBrother

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Looks like legit packaging! Although we're all spoiled by amazon prime, the non-branded version of this camera is being sold in the "hikvision" thread under ip cameras for $119 right now by milkisbad. He ships same day, though shipping isn't free like with Prime so it will come out about $10 cheaper, but not carry that Hikvision brand.