2Mp Starlight turrets

IAmATeaf

Known around here
Reaction score
Next step is to order some cable and rj45 connectors, I can then call in a company to then come and run the wires for me.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Wife has just messaged me, get out the trumpets, phurrrr, phurrrrrrr, phurrrrrr, phurrrr, phurrrrrrrrrrrer cameras have arrived

Just a pity I’m at work today.
Excellent @IAmATeaf

Do feel free to share any pictures of your unpacking / install.

Now you're in for some fun!

IAmATeaf

Known around here
Reaction score
Too late, kid with Christmas present syndrome I'm afraid, I opened the boxes as soon as I stepped foot in the house. Have one cam plugged in and configured on my desk which I was playing around with last night. Unfortunately, work is getting in the way so won't be able to really play until the weekend.

Reaction score
Being retired is handy when cameras arrive :wave:
Not quite retired yet, but happened to be on a day off work when my latest two Starlight cameras arrived. You bet your sweet bippy the ladder came out of the shed, those old Chinese 4431C-A cameras came down, and the new 2231 cameras went up. Of course being replacements, there was no drilling, no cable routing, nothing difficult but dismount/remove/replace. But damn did those Starlights make a HUGE difference.

IAmATeaf

Known around here
Reaction score
Mine are all back in their boxes. I've updated their firmware and then configured them all and have been playing around with BI learning as much as I can. Still have to get somebody in to run the cables and install the cams as I don't fancy dong the cable runs or install.