2nd Amendment thread

Reaction score
This saddens me. I like this guy and his videos. He does modern weapons but he does a lot of black powder revolver stuff which I enjoy. He used to write for “Guns of the Old West” and “Combat Handguns” magazine among some other gun magazines.

This sounds like some triggered goddamn liberal saw his videos and reported him, combined with a liberal asshole bureaucrat who wants to "teach these gun owners a lesson".

Had to look at the GoFundMe..... this warms my heart....

1679167864759.png

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
We didn't have a team at my school, but we did have a gun club. Gun safety was taught at a room in the city library (in retrospect, because of it's location). Next door to it was an indoor range where only 22s were allowed.

View attachment 158014
Got a co-workers son who got a scholarship to an Arkansas college from a Gun Club. He competes against other colleges...

Also, what about Baithlon...

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
We didn't have a team at my school, but we did have a gun club. Gun safety was taught at a room in the city library (in retrospect, because of it's location). Next door to it was an indoor range where only 22s were allowed.
I remember plenty of pickup trucks in the HS parking lot with shotgun or rifle on the rack of the back window. That was normal in SC when I was in high school in the 80s.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I remember plenty of pickup trucks in the HS parking lot with shotgun or rifle on the rack of the back window. That was normal in SC when I was in high school in the 80s.
Same in Texas in late 70s. I remember going to HS football games and trucks had them displayed in the back window. Don't remember hearing of any thefts either, that is of their guns.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
"The Biden White House immediately called for gun control.
White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre blamed Republicans in Congress for the mass shooting.
“How many more children have to be murdered before Republicans in Congress will step up and act to pass the assault weapons ban.” – Karine Jean-Pierre said on Monday."

I would NEVER EVER EVER have guessed that this would be the response from the Democrats! Wait, wait... what did I post just what... 3 or 4 posts up from here??
Let me give you SICK "leaders" a hint here on how to stop this stuff. QUIT MAKING SCHOOLS GUN FREE ZONES!!!