2nd Amendment thread

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Could you just tell us what your point is?

This seems to be a G45 due to the grip and the slide release on the right side. But the mag well does not look right, like it has been beveled. Also, the accessory rail seems shallow.

There is no mag in the gun and the trigger is reset, ready to fire. It looks like the empty chamber flag is showing a round in the chamber, but it is hard to tell in this photo.

That 'empty shell casing' (if that is what it is) seems to be small/narrow, like a 22lr?

Are you talking about the wedding ring?
Yes empty casing, from shooting the gun inside the car.

I would venture to guess the ring was not his.

And one of the impetuses to resist arrest was that he had the gun illegally.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Besides the 1911, the Glock is a very very very close second.
While I was doing paperwork, 2 other people came looking for 10mm ammo, and one of them asked if they had a 10mm Glock on hand. I think my timing was good as I was getting the only one they had. Glad I got the ammo ordered from Rogers.

Last edited:

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
I just heard Gov. Pritzker state "our founders carried muskets, not assault weapons". Ask the native
Americans their opinion as to assault weapons. Ask the native Americans down in Texas when
Walker and his Rangers showed up with with Colt Walkers and mowed 'em down,

Our founding fathers were wise enough for you slick talking SOBs to write it down on paper, lest
YOU NOT FORGET. 'Cause we did'n't!

Single shots are for game. 30 round magazines are for tyranny

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Don’t really know where to post this. But this shooter will be used to push for 2nd Amendment abolishment. And for sure painting a picture that this is what Trump supporters are, at least on msnbc or cnn.

A marxist / communist perspective…

Last edited:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Nope, just a sick twisted piece of shit

Agree Twisted POS, that very likely use Trump connection as a diversion. But all the media needs are those pics of him at Trump rallies or wearing the Trump election flag.

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
"It was a high powered rifle" Quote from Christopher Covelli from the Lake County Major Crimes task force of Lake Highland PD.
Have you ever seen a rifle that is NOT "high powered"? How about "high caliber"?

1657041284467.png

These are the kind of cops out in the "PUBIC":cool:. Here in Dallas we can now hire our own cops to protect our neighborhood!
I now strongly believe in a "nuclear neighborhood" say no more than a few kilotons. Oh, you thought I meant togetherness.......

Reaction score
Nope, just a sick twisted piece of shit

Exactly

I found this thread on twitter that seems to explain it well from (supposedly) someone who knows the idiot.

Lastly--- Madison's words ring true every time.

1657045509749.png