2nd Amendment thread

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This is a fantastic video with a fantastic outcome, mostly. It includes the dashcam and bodycam, but also has a shot from a security cam on a building that had the action centered in the cam shot.
Carjacker. Too bad the victim didn't end this criminal's day with a concealed carry shot to the head. This channel is awesome btw...

I am late in seeing this but when he went for the gun on the ground and tossed it I snapped the frame where you see the gun flying...

1656675025064.png

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
Ya, Good News alright unless you live in NY, Our Criminal Governor Just pretty much put the Boots to conceal carry, they were laying in wait for sure.

In My County, we were allowed Concealed carry, and NY at the time did not have all these restrictions, this just made things 100 times worse.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Ya, Good News alright unless you live in NY, Our Criminal Governor Just pretty much put the Boots to conceal carry, they were laying in wait for sure.

In My County, we were allowed Concealed carry, and NY at the time did not have all these restrictions, this just made things 100 times worse.
Gov. Kathy Hochul states in the below excerpt:

“We are taking swift and bold action to protect New Yorkers. ......I will continue to do everything in my power to combat the gun violence epidemic."

Once again, blue state mayors, governors and other government officials......CRIMINALS, FELONS AND ANY OTHER NAME THAT A NON-LAW ABIDING PERSON CAN BE CALLED DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT ANY OF THE LAWS AND RESTRICTIONS, ESPECIALLY GUN LAWS! :headbang:

By your "bold action to protect New Yorkers", you have removed an important means of legal self-protection those law-abiding New Yorkers had! :mad:

I am slowly beginning to understand how the brains of Democrats work......THEY DON'T! IT'S ALL EMOTION AND NO REASONING! </ end rant >

I know I posted a lot of caps above but I'M PISSED to put it mildly. How stupid can people be? (That's a rhetorical question, as I already know the answer).

Reaction score

CLEARLY--- GUN FREE ZONES ARE THE ANSWER!!!

Those Dumbasses.

Meanwhile, I am driving across the state to Cabellas tomorrow to add one to my collection:

1656779865933.png
Glock 20, 10mm, because Biden said 9mm's were so dangerous.... LOL
(I know-- Glock-haters are cringing right now)

btw--- I also ordered a few flavors of 10mm ammo from Rogers-- best price I could find and free shipping.

Attachments

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

Those Dumbasses.

Meanwhile, I am driving across the state to Cabellas tomorrow to add one to my collection:

View attachment 132327

btw--- I also ordered a few flavors of 10mm ammo from Rogers-- best price I could find and free shipping.
Does that make yours 5% more dangerous than my 19 or is it 10% based on caliber?? :p

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
Gov. Kathy Hochul states in the below excerpt:

“We are taking swift and bold action to protect New Yorkers. ......I will continue to do everything in my power to combat the gun violence epidemic."

Once again, blue state mayors, governors and other government officials......CRIMINALS, FELONS AND ANY OTHER NAME THAT A NON-LAW ABIDING PERSON CAN BE CALLED DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT ANY OF THE LAWS AND RESTRICTIONS, ESPECIALLY GUN LAWS! :headbang:

By your "bold action to protect New Yorkers", you have removed an important means of legal self-protection those law-abiding New Yorkers had! :mad:

I am slowly beginning to understand how the brains of Democrats work......THEY DON'T! IT'S ALL EMOTION AND NO REASONING! </ end rant >

I know I posted a lot of caps above but I'M PISSED to put it mildly. How stupid can people be? (That's a rhetorical question, as I already know the answer).
Kathy Hochul is a Unelected GOV Trying to make a Name for herself before election, Being such a blue State, she is making this Move for her Election in hopes of grabbing every vote to like minded in this State. The Media is propping her up all the way on this and this sadly, will be the blue print for other Blue States in the Country. I believe I have been told that any private business has to hang a sign up stating its Gun Friendly and If you do not see one, assume its not. Talk about pitting people against each other, keep dividing the masses against each other. I think this is a page out of what Hitler did just before he banned Guns. Divide and Conquer. A Big Middle finger to SCOTUS.

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

Those Dumbasses.

View attachment 132327

Besides the 1911, the Glock is a very very very close second.

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
Kathy Hochul is a Unelected GOV Trying to make a Name for herself before election, Being such a blue State, she is making this Move for her Election in hopes of grabbing every vote to like minded in this State. The Media is propping her up all the way on this and this sadly, will be the blue print for other Blue States in the Country. I believe I have been told that any private business has to hang a sign up stating its Gun Friendly and If you do not see one, assume its not. Talk about pitting people against each other, keep dividing the masses against each other. I think this is a page out of what Hitler did just before he banned Guns. Divide and Conquer. A Big Middle finger to SCOTUS.
AND SPEAKING OF DIVIDING THE MASSES,
I was just watching YouTube and a Add banner came up, How bad is the media going to push this???..Truly sad I'm even seeing this.

Capturescotus.JPG

Total B.S.

Reaction score
Look closely at this picture of Jayland Walker's gun on the driver's seat, what else do you see that stands out?
Could you just tell us what your point is?

This seems to be a G45 due to the grip and the slide release on the right side. But the mag well does not look right, like it has been beveled. Also, the accessory rail seems shallow.

There is no mag in the gun and the trigger is reset, ready to fire. It looks like the empty chamber flag is showing a round in the chamber, but it is hard to tell in this photo.

That 'empty shell casing' (if that is what it is) seems to be small/narrow, like a 22lr?

Are you talking about the wedding ring?