2nd Amendment thread

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
On Valentine’s Day, Joe Biden exploited the anniversary of a major school shooting to push for gun control laws that would not have stopped the school shooting he’s using to push for more gun control.

Joe Biden Tells Congress To Ban AR-15s and Enact Other Gun Control to Destroy the Gun Industry

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
in 2019, Jen "Circle Back" Psaki tweeted this:

Thank You Beto ORourke TAKE GUNS. PLEASE! No one needs an assault weapon. This is a Crisis.

That's Joe Biden Press Secretary literally saying TAKE GUNS! oh and there's more. On Feb 5, 2020, she tweeted, Gun Registration. yes yes yes. IT is a public health emergency and if any issue gets mothers out to the polls it should be this one.

Ironically, her stance on guns is probably why Joe Biden made her the Press Secretary.

Joe Biden may have one of the most diverse cabinets in history, but he also has one of the most anti 2nd AMendment administration in History.

I don't know about you, but I'll take my freedom and fundamental rights over empty symbolism any day because Joe Biden's diverse cabinet won't be there when your family's life is on the line.

Biden’s Press Secretary Who Tweeted Take Guns & Yes to Gun Registration, Says Gun Control is Coming

Reaction score
Yeah, those boating accidents are hell on us past gun owners. Shit, I use to have quite a few, not any longer.

Lets not forget the Oath Keepers. Let this POS Senile Old Tard come after our guns. Local LEO's will not enforce it. At least not where I live. And its up to the rest of you to stand your ground. Lady Liberty, The Constitution, and our Way of LIfe is being tested DAILY by these POS's!

Reaction score
If local gov'ts can say that their police force will not enforce immigration laws and not cooperate with ICE, then they can do the same on Federal Firearm laws.

It's not just about 2A for protection. I and millions of others use guns for competition and sport shooting. Others also hunt. So Biden and his lot are saying the whole sport of shooting is to go away. Their ultimate goal is no personal gun ownership, period.

What will happen is that they will enact these laws or even by presidential order fully expecting the NRA and others to challenge them in court. They are doing that with the HR 1 bill which is an assault on the voting rights. They are purposely making it excessive to rile up conservatives so that these laws go the Supreme Court. That is what they want. And they want the Supreme Court to strike down those laws. That way they can then say "See, we told you that Trump made the Court too conservative". That way they can push through expansion of the court so that they can pump it full of liberals. And they will pick very young, very liberal judges so that they are in there for decades.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It should be very clear to everyone in this last year, that you are on your own to defend yourself, your loved ones, and your property when the LEO is unable, unwilling ( as we have seen in the BLM riots ), unavailable, not available soon enough ( weather, power, flood, other ... ) ...

honestly, everyone with a sound mind should be able to see the anti-2A are betraying your liberty and god given rights to defend yourself...

to me, all those in power who have sworn to protect the constitution of the USA are betraying their oath of office if they want to destroy any of my rights as listed in the bill of rights.. that includes 1st, 2nd, ... and the rest.

Reaction score
Years ago I was taking my first Concealed Handgun License training. It was being taught by a retired FBI agent. The class was an all day event that was required by the state of TX. At one point he asked the class "Why do police carry firearms?" Some of the students all agreed that it was to protect the citizens. He said "No it is not. It is to protect themselves."

That statement hit home for me. The police have a very dangerous and hard job. I would never want that job. I am very thankful that there are people that are willing to do that job. But it is also important to realize that in life, it is up to you to take care of yourself. This include your protection from violence. Unless you can afford to have a bodyguard, you are on your own. Usually the police can't respond quick enough to save you. To me, that is one of the reasons that society is so forked up today, they expect everyone else to take care of them. No personal responsibility.

End of rant.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

These are the people that want to make laws on guns....
"..I've held an AR-15 in my hand I wish I had it it is as heavy as 10 boxes that you might be moving and the bullet that is utilized a 50 caliber these kinds of bullets need to be licensed and do not need to be on the streets .. " - Sheila Jackson Lee

Anyone who is knowledgeable knows the above can not be true... thus:

Clearly one or more of these apply:
a) Sheila Jackson Lee is completely incompetent to judge and make laws on this topic as she does not comprehend anything about it.
b) Sheila Jackson Lee is completely lying.
c) Sheila Jackson Lee is completely mentally unable to recall facts and may no longer be of sound mind.
d) Sheila Jackson Lee is unfit to be in any leadership role.
e) Sheila Jackson Lee is unfit to be called a representative of the great state of Texas
f) Sheila Jackson Lee is breeching her oath as a defender of the US Constitution and should be removed from office, if not tried for treason.

Sheila Jackson Lee
U.S. Representative
1614049297229.jpeg

jacksonlee.house.gov
Description
Description
Sheila Jackson Lee is an American politician. She is currently the U.S. Representative for Texas's 18th congressional district, currently serving in her 14th term in the House, having served since 1995. The district includes most of central Houston. She is a member of the Democratic Party. Wikipedia
Born: January 12, 1950 (age 71 years), Queens, New York, NY
Spouse: Elwyn Lee
Office: Representative (D-TX 18th District) since 1995
Children: Jason Cornelius Bennett Lee, Erica Shelwyn Lee
Education: University of Virginia School of Law (1975), Yale University (1972), Jamaica High School
Parents: Ezra Clyde Jackson, Ivalita Jackson

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
"..I've held an AR-15 in my hand I wish I had it it is as heavy as 10 boxes that you might be moving and the bullet that is utilized a 50 caliber these kinds of bullets need to be licensed and do not need to licensed and do not need to be on the streets .. " - Sheila Jackson Lee

a) Sheila Jackson Lee is completely incompetent to judge and make laws on this topic as she do not comprehend anything about it.
c) Sheila Jackson Lee is completely mentally unable to recall facts and may no longer be of sound mind.
e) Sheila Jackson Lee is unfit to be called a representative of the great state of Texas
f) Sheila Jackson Lee is breeching her oath as a defender of the US Constitution and should be removed from office, if not tried for treason.

Sheila Jackson Lee
U.S. Representative
View attachment 83280

jacksonlee.house.gov
Description
Description
Sheila Jackson Lee is an American politician. She is currently the U.S. Representative for Texas's 18th congressional district, currently serving in her 14th term in the House, having served since 1995. The district includes most of central Houston. She is a member of the Democratic Party. Wikipedia
Born: January 12, 1950 (age 71 years), Queens, New York, NY
Spouse: Elwyn Lee
Office: Representative (D-TX 18th District) since 1995
Children: Jason Cornelius Bennett Lee, Erica Shelwyn Lee
Education: University of Virginia School of Law (1975), Yale University (1972), Jamaica High School
Parents: Ezra Clyde Jackson, Ivalita Jackson

G- All of the above

But the REAL mentally incompetent are the people of the 18th District of Texas who voted for her

Reaction score
God Bless Texas, but we have our idiots as well....VERY SORRY FOR THIS ONE! But she is an implant....still, a stain on our great state.

"..I've held an AR-15 in my hand I wish I had it it is as heavy as 10 boxes that you might be moving and the bullet that is utilized a 50 caliber these kinds of bullets need to be licensed and do not need to be on the streets .. " - Sheila Jackson Lee

a) Sheila Jackson Lee is completely incompetent to judge and make laws on this topic as she does not comprehend anything about it.

Sheila Jackson Lee
U.S. Representative
View attachment 83280

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
God knows we have our own stains here in Floriduh. Though we do try and put them in jail whenever possible ;)

D0E901CF-7BC1-4122-90E8-394D0754CE4C.jpeg

Now if we could just submerge Palm Beach to Miami we’d be in much better shape.
Bring on that Global Warming!