Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Reaction score
This got me to thinking. Since the decision included this sentence:

[T]he Supreme Court reaffirmed what it said in Heller: “Constitutional rights are enshrined with the scope they were understood to have when the people adopted them.” Id. (quoting District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570, 634–35 (2008))

In my opinion, all gun laws and regulations since adoption would necessarily be unconstitutional. The landscape may be changing!

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
NON BINARY Shooter :facepalm:

any pronoun other than Male or Female is a mental disease classification.
So the same happen for the Orlando shooting back in 2016. If my memory serves me right the shooter was found out to be gay, he had a fight with his Muslim father where Omar then went to the club, where he had been several times before and shot all those people. Hard to find anything searching since this is like this Colorado shooting, since MSM always suppresses the Truth...

I did find this title:

1669245154675.png

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Expect the Walmart shooting to drop off the radar real quick. Shooter is a Black American. But their Colorado shooting is not working out for them either because it is non-binary. But they got their narrative in on that one already and most of their peabrains won't follow up to find out the truth.
I know I have posted this a few times but I still crack up every time I watch it...All Doors must swing both ways, hahaha

View attachment Gender_Neutral_Safety_Meeting.mp4