2nd Amendment thread

Reaction score
This is how they will do it..

Gun Shops And Customers Claim Credit Card Firms "Restrict" Firearm Purchases
Gun Shops And Customers Claim Credit Card Firms "Restrict" Firearm Purchases | ZeroHedge

View attachment 147818
Wow, talk about coincidence.

I was at the gun show today in Conroe TX. I was at a dealer's table looking at a couple of guns right next to the chairs where folks make the purchase and fill out the forms. One lady was trying to buy a pistol and her debit card was 'declined'. So the salesperson called the bank to get authorization. I overheard her say that the purchase was a handgun, -big pause- then she states to the lady "your bank says that they do not allow handgun purchases". The lady grabs the phone from the saleslady and starts reaming them on the phone. People all watching her and backing away. She tells the person on the phone "what right does the bank have to tell me what I can and cannot buy with my own money?" She finally hung up the phone. Told the saleslady to wait a bit as she went out to the lobby to use the ATM.

I don't know what happened after that, but I suspect that she was going to close that account come Monday.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Wow, talk about coincidence.

I was at the gun show today in Conroe TX. I was at a dealer's table looking at a couple of guns right next to the chairs where folks make the purchase and fill out the forms. One lady was trying to buy a pistol and her debit card was 'declined'. So the salesperson called the bank to get authorization. I overheard her say that the purchase was a handgun, -big pause- then she states to the lady "your bank says that they do not allow handgun purchases". The lady grabs the phone from the saleslady and starts reaming them on the phone. People all watching her and backing away. She tells the person on the phone "what right does the bank have to tell me what I can and cannot buy with my own money?" She finally hung up the phone. Told the saleslady to wait a bit as she went out to the lobby to use the ATM.

I don't know what happened after that, but I suspect that she was going to close that account come Monday.
From September ==>> Republicans grill bank CEOs on handling of new merchant gun code

Excerpt:
"...House Republicans want to know how banks will respond to the creation of a new merchant category code (MCC) for gun and ammunition retailers, telling CEOs of the nation’s seven largest banks Wednesday they fear the new code gives financial firms the ability to infringe on Second Amendment rights..."
And I recall 3 or 4 years ago Wells Fargo decided to not allow transactions involving firearms, ammo and even knives in their merchant services such as credit card processing. When you Google this pretty much all you find is what a good team the NRA and Wells Fargo is....that's B.S. because that was 2018. Four years later W-F is totally woke and works against 2A. :mad:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The article says that his accomplice, Jaylin Morrison, was charged ".....with kidnapping, conspiracy to commit robbery, attempted robbery with a deadly weapon, burglary with the use of a deadly weapon and attempted grand larceny of a vehicle."

I thought if someone died as a result of you committing an armed robbery that you could be charged with that murder as a result of your robbery?

Only $50K bail? What's the DA on.....meth? Should be more like $500K.

If I was in Vegas I'd buy that women a beer....or two. :headbang:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The article says that his accomplice, Jaylin Morrison, was charged ".....with kidnapping, conspiracy to commit robbery, attempted robbery with a deadly weapon, burglary with the use of a deadly weapon and attempted grand larceny of a vehicle."

I thought if someone died as a result of you committing an armed robbery that you could be charged with that murder as a result of your robbery?

Only $50K bail? What's the DA on.....meth? Should be more like $500K.

If I was in Vegas I'd buy that women a beer....or two. :headbang:

I'd happily pitch in for a few beers for her ..

1670786495524.png

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Confused about "push button start is only second to "don't know how to drive a manual transmission car they just carjacked"
Probably has been in the slammer since before keyless ignition came out and had a really bad streak of luck when he picked that car....and with THAT woman in it! :lmao:

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Probably has been in the slammer since before keyless ignition came out and had a really bad streak of luck when he picked that car....and with THAT woman in it! :lmao:
He made his own "luck" in life will all the bad decisions he made over and over again. I'm sure if he were alive he'd claim he was a victim of bad car design and would file a lawsuit against the car manufacturer.

Last edited:

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score