3.54.00 - May 27, 2014

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score

• Changes for the iOS client app version 1.14 to allow for retrieving and setting the flagged clips list, clip preview images, and more. This version of the client app will not force you to update, but will continuously remind you that you need to update in order to use all functionality.
  • Right-click onto the clips list and you will find an option for "Show all clips." This is a view equivalent to what is seen remotely, which includes all New and Stored clips together and without regard for subfolders.
  • HTTPS option for JPEG request cameras, notably for the Ubiquiti line. Not yet supported for other access methods such as MJPEG etc.
  • A bug fixed which might have caused email alert videos and 2nd snapshots to have been omitted when using multiple profiles.
  • A bug fix or change made to the "disarm" time for alerts where it will have an effect only at the leading edge of a trigger event and not repeatedly during extended trigger events.
  • PTZ tab relabeled as PTZ/Control to highlight necessity to enable this feature in order to use focus, brightness, and other camera controls, not just PTZ.

Anotyad

n3wb
Reaction score
I have tried various softwares to be able to view various types of camera and until now I hadn't found anything near as good as Blue Iris without paying silly money. However, one of my cameras was not viewable in BI at all despite trying every configuration. I wrote and requested help from them, got a speedy reply and within one week there is a fix in BI that now allows me to use my old (but working) Hunt HLV-CI camera. Now that really is excellent service and shows dedication in providing good customer support. I have since purchased my BI Licence (as promised) and would like to say a massive 'Thank You' to Fenderman and his team. :)

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Wish I could take credit, but neither myself or this website is affiliated with Blue Iris. I just post the updates off help file when a new version is released. Ken at Blue Iris is the one who deserves all the credit.