3 Prowler Car Thieves Video Recorded and Chased

Bradmph

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Well, here we go again. Damn car prowling and stealing. Video recorded 3 blunt scum suckers going car to car so I called 911, crime in process. Cops never showed up or even drove by. I hope they maybe cut them off. Soon as I stepped out, one just starting to head up driveway may a good choice and ran taking the other 2 with him. First I went out to chase them off the wife's car. Then after they ran, I went back with pistol and claw hammer and waited for them to return as I hid. Got too cold and damn police never showed up.
I contacted the 2 News stations here in town and filled them in with the story and sent link to YouTube Video.
I am getting really pissed about this shit here. These 3 guys when I spotted them were all in a woman's white van down the street. Just bluntly doing the car with all the doors open and lights on. Sure wish we had Texas State Laws on Prowlers here. I would have some nice notches. Going to start feeding them marbles with a high powered sling shot. Only thing I can do at this point to teach a lesson. Place is already lit up more then any other house, signs posted for audio and video, guess pain is next.
Action starts around 1:40 on video, the beginning is suspicious activity.

RobertM

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Those were young, thin young people who were fit enough to run. Their muscles were already warmed up and they were operating at full physical capacity at 2:40am. However, they ran away from their get away vehicle right? Did you consider doing damage to their vehicle's ability to function?

stevejay

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Prowlers, door-checkers, petty theft, vandalism, etc, typically no longer get any response whatsoever from urban police depts. That this has become the "new normal" that we are supposed to accept is the real issue. There have always been bottom-dwelling thieves in society. In the past, however, they did not have the comfort and security of knowing that law enforcement will no longer respond to calls from citizens reporting their activities. And don't think they DON'T know it. Criminals are very well aware of—and accordingly emboldened by—changes in enforcement policy like this. I am a big law enforcement supporter but, hey, they're human like anybody else. Like most people, many cops would like to expend as little effort as possible to earn a paycheck. They are more than happy to ignore what they consider "nuisance" calls from citizens since they now enjoy the officially-sanctioned option to do so.

PapaBill

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Being Held Hostage in Central Calif By Democrats.
Get A high powered pellet gun, shoot from inside, its not as loud as a gun and they will never know where it came from. If their clothes are thin enough it will penetrate.
Hell people use them for hunting small game,
Gamo Swarm Magnum Swarm Magnum Air Rifle
https://www.amazon.com/Gamo-611003715554-Swarm-Maxxim-22/dp/B01MU0V0K5/
Heres a link to one on amazon it actually has a magazine that holds 10 pellets, as fast as ya can break the barrel ya can shoot.
No referrals in the link just a direct link, I'm getting one of these puppies to take care of crap.
This one is the .22, they have a .177 also
Lets see how many scumbags actually report that they were shot by a pellet gun while burglarizing a car.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

PapaBill

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Ok skip that amazon link its a private seller I just noticed, heres amazons and its only 165.

165.99 for the .22
149.99 for the .177
I would use blunt heads and that way it will hurt like hell and not penetrate as much as the points

Edited the first post so both now have the same link.

Dnitta

n3wb
Reaction score
Get A high powered pellet gun, shoot from inside, its not as loud as a gun and they will never know where it came from. If their clothes are thin enough it will penetrate.
Hell people use them for hunting small game,
Gamo Swarm Magnum Swarm Magnum Air Rifle
Heres a link to one on amazon it actually has a magazine that holds 10 pellets, as fast as ya can break the barrel ya can shoot.
No referrals in the link just a direct link, I'm getting one of these puppies to take care of crap.
This one is the .22, they have a .177 also
Lets see how many scumbags actually report that they were shot by a pellet gun while burglarizing a car.

Good idea for my .30 FX Impact and LDC. Through and through the tires. They wouldn't know where it came from or what hit them.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Prowlers, door-checkers, petty theft, vandalism, etc, typically no longer get any response whatsoever from urban police depts. That this has become the "new normal" that we are supposed to accept is the real issue. There have always been bottom-dwelling thieves in society. In the past, however, they did not have the comfort and security of knowing that law enforcement will no longer respond to calls from citizens reporting their activities. And don't think they DON'T know it. Criminals are very well aware of—and accordingly emboldened by—changes in enforcement policy like this. I am a big law enforcement supporter but, hey, they're human like anybody else. Like most people, many cops would like to expend as little effort as possible to earn a paycheck. They are more than happy to ignore what they consider "nuisance" calls from citizens since they now enjoy the officially-sanctioned option to do so.
Not true in this area, but part of the actual problem is police and fire are over ran with drug overdose calls and dealing calls.
Plus many PD's have had to cut back due to budget cuts. They don't have the man power they had 5 years ago.
Plus recruitment for new officers is way down over the past 10yrs, due to low pay, and the unwillingness to work.
You know, because it requires effort.

A local large department here 10 years ago, would have an average of 100-150 applications during a recruitment drive.
This year they had 12. It's been in sharp decline for sometime now.
Several small cities here in Indiana, have shut down their PD department completely due to budget issue's. So the local sheriff gets to pickup the slack....with the same number of officers he had before the towns PD went under.

Don't fault the officers on the street, the blame lays squarely on the local elected government knuckleheads.

@Bradmph and his neighbors need to spend some quality time with the mayor/county, city/county council meetings, and the police chiefs/sheriff offices. The squeegee wheel gets the grease.

Last edited:

Dnitta

n3wb
Reaction score
This is true. Also Our PD will not respond emergency unless life safety is involved. Traffic or other priority calls take precedence. Hence they can't get away with a flat.

PapaBill

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Ya wanna talk about some police depts wasting time though... I found a syringe that a meth head dropped and picked it up and placed it int he trash, then posted a msg on the local neighborhood incident page, and Pd actually came to my house regarding it which was kewl, but he asked if next time to call pd and let them pick it up. so the next one I found last weekend I called and a few hours later the actually came and got it, or a methhead got it.
but to me they don't need to waste time coming out for this crap, i can easily throw them away safely.
But our P.D. is getting over burdened with all the homeless crap and wannabe gang bangers causing probs, and Like @looney2ns said, Severe budget cuts.
I even remember and talked to the group about how the mayor about 10 years ago wasted our tax money trying to pull imminent domain on a cattle farmer because she wanted to expand the small airport we have to accept lear jets, and the judge said, WE DO NOT NEED LEAR JETS HERE, they have Modesto Airport for that.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
That's exactly why we all should attend all council meetings, if possible. To make sure the shenanigans are kept at a minimum.
You're so right, Looney.

It's worse in small towns....the mayor is elected, he appoints his bro-in-law "Bubba" to be the sanitation super who is such an illiterate moron he doesn't know which end of the can goes up, got the job because of his connection. Then he appoints first cousin "Cooter" to be police chief who can't read or write and couldn't find his butt with both hands.

The town clerk? She's handling the petty cash, probably has a record longer than my privates....I don't think she got the meth mouth because of poor genes, either. Great choice to manage the till. Probably has pix of her and the mayor doin' the nasty and told him she'd show 'em to his wife "Bobby Jo" next Sunday at church if he didn't get her a job.

And on and on, ad naseum..... :facepalm:

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The sanitation dept in Evansville operated in the red for years and years.
The city council received some fresh blood a few years ago, and ousted the long term good ole boys.
They approved turning the Sanitation dept over to a private company.
The dept has operated well into the black ever since. Go figure.