Ratfink

n3wb
Reaction score
I

Last edited:

2ndLeaf

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I am having the same problem that I don't receive any notification recently. It was working before. I just realize this app was auto updated to version 4.30.000. Not sure if notification is broken by the new version.

2ndLeaf

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Without any change, the notification worked for about an hour tonight. Then it stopped working again. Very frustrated. I am wonder if notification requires Dahua backend server to work? Email notification works though.

chris11c

n3wb
Reaction score
I came here to ask the same thing. I had the previous 4.20.000 and so did my wife, both just stopped working like two days ago at the same time. I upgraded and still no push notifications, emails seem to work.

Any ideas @EMPIRETECANDY ?

fa355115

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Guys I have the exact same issue, meaning when someone rings at my VTO, there is no push notification anymore on my mobile to interact with this person, and this since Upgrade to V4.30 which happened few days ago.
In the past on the old app, there was an option to set like 'Alarm', in order to get notificarions ... now this is hard to find, but I found it :

So version 4.30 :
on the menu on the left, click "Message Center" on the top there is like an enveloppe and a cloud icon .... click the Enveloppe, then the "tag" icon next to it (the icon on the right of the filter). A menu will display the devices, next to the Portier there is a slidebar to "enroll".

Do not ask me why it is like this ... this is stupid, totally NOT user friendly, I wonder why this is there, but enabling this option you will get back the notifications.

chris11c

n3wb
Reaction score
Thank you for the reply. I see the icon, looks like a bookmark? After clicking it, I see my NVR listed, I activate it, I select my IVS cameras, etc, click save and it says "Subscribe Successfully". Still does not work, odd. Email notifications still work.

fa355115

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I am talking about VTO notification when someone rings on the VTO. I do not have any NVR nor mail notification

chris11c

n3wb
Reaction score
Ah, alrighty. I thought they may have been similar. I have received a couple of random notifications that are legit, dunno what to think...

chris11c

n3wb
Reaction score
Update, push has started working out of the blue. Notifications still sometimes don't show up until I unlock my phone and then I get about 10 alerts lol. One step at a time I guess.

Jagradang

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
my app seems to have gone down as well - no notifications the past few days. Hoping something Dahua broke and are fixing!

chris11c

n3wb
Reaction score
Well, mine have stopped as well. Wish I knew of a backup way of some sort or a way of fixing this for good. Right now I just enable the email notifications I have setup in my NVR to notify me of events. The emails only show pictures taken and if I want to watch video I have to go back in the app and pull it up manually.

Jagradang

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Well, mine have stopped as well. Wish I knew of a backup way of some sort or a way of fixing this for good. Right now I just enable the email notifications I have setup in my NVR to notify me of events. The emails only show pictures taken and if I want to watch video I have to go back in the app and pull it up manually.
I'm the same! The push notifications were so much better than screenshots being emailed. Really makes it hard for the rest of the family to know about any alerts. Hoping they fix this all up soon !!

fa355115

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Guys, this post here was only to know where to setup the push notifications in the new release of the gDMSS Plus app, but not really to the issue linked to the fact that bno notifications are received anymore.

If you want to complain or report the fact that you do not receive notifications anymore, please post it here, so that we can follow up and post a resolution when there is one please :
Dahua VTO2000 no mobile notifications in gDMSS Plus ...

Thanks !!

Skybluedd

n3wb
Reaction score
did anybody get any more of an update on push notifications not being received all the time? my push notifications are still very intermittent. i will get a flow of push notifications over an hour or so and then nothing for another 24 to 48 hours. i have spoken to Dahua via email but they are more intent on sidestepping the issue. are there any other apps that give push notifications that are worth looking at?