$36 for PT 6mm camera?

wxman

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Says it's an analog camera though, so you wouldn't have the true high definition quality that you get in digital cameras. Doesn't look like it has any reviews yet. For what it's worth, pan/tilt devices are pretty cheap in China for light weight cams. Only gets expensive when you need a pan/tilt device for a heavier camera.

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It's another model of Huisun ptz camera's just a fixed lens, but a good Camera nevertheless with HIK protocol.

Contact Monica for more details.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
I don't see anything about being analog... I think this will be as good quality as my 1.3MP Hikvision.

wxman

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I don't see anything about being analog... I think this will be as good quality as my 1.3MP Hikvision.
It says "AHD" in the title which stands for "Analog High Definition". Although, that typically transmits the signal through COAX cable which this doesn't seem to mention. Perhaps it was just a misprint? I'm not sure; a little confused by the description. It's very possible that it could be comparable to the Hik 1.3MP and perhaps worth a try. Would be very interested in seeing some samples, if you decide to give it a try.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Probably best to verify with Monica, their descriptions are not great. Anyway, if it was $36 and free shipping, why not, I just can't swallow paying same price for shipping.

hereu

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
If it's AHD then it won't work with Hikvision.

Hikvision works with TVI and Dahua works with AHD. They don't work with each other so no mixing and matching on a HD DVR.