4.6.7 - January 18, 2018

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
4.6.7 - January 18, 2018
  • The calendar dialog has been updated: clicking outside of the calendar window will close the window without making any changes. Also, clips which span multiple dates will now cause a red dot to be displayed on both dates.

• It is now possible to specify a notification sound for the Status/Messages/Push alert.

• Motion detection for the current profile can be toggled by using a right-click menu option or a keyboard shortcut. The camera border will be yellow when the motion detector is disabled (or paused), unless camera border colors are also disabled on Options/Cameras.

• The file copy dialog has been updated to include a rate and an estimate for time remaining.

• The right-click Move command from the clips list may have previously resulted in accidentally-deleted files if an attempt was made to move from and to the same folder.

• It is now possible to abort the database maintenance while it is running by again selecting Database/Run maintenance from the right-click menu from the Clips list. The DB maintenance is running when you see the orange DB icon at the bottom of the clips list.

• The gradient progress bar that has been overlaid upon rows in the Clips list since version 1 has finally been adjusted. Previously it represented a the file size relative to the maximum encountered; now it represents the duration of the clip with a maximum range of 8 hrs.

• The local console user account has finally been renamed to local_console and will be copied from the admin account if it exists. Users have always been confused by the indelible "admin" account that has been used for console access. The admin account will be deleted if its password is not set, otherwise it will be left in place for remote access.

• EDIT - added in version 4.6.7.1
  • A new option exists when configuring H.264 encoding: encoder profile. The default profile may be "high" when you may require baseline or main for compatibility with other systems.

Last edited:
Reaction score
my borders do not change colour now to reflect recording by turning red now.. stays a weird yellow colour all the time.. is this part of the new udate or is it a bug or what..

Reaction score
thx for the info.. how can i get it back to red to show recording as i dont use motion detection

Carver

n3wb
Reaction score
thx for the info.. how can i get it back to red to show recording as i dont use motion detection
Same issue here with manual recording. And it would be nice to have the yellow border as an optional setting.

Madoxx

n3wb
Reaction score
For me this versio is buggy. After a time the the CPU load jumps to 100% (normal are 40% to 50%). The clip time shows hours instead of configured max 15sec. I went back to previous 4.5.x.x ..

Matt L.

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I love the yellow border! Sometimes it scares me, but usually I like it. Heck, I have bounding boxes on everything.