WTS (4) Vitek 2MP bullet cams, wall mounts, 2 TB NVR, Power Supply

txA&M08

n3wb
Reaction score
I upgraded and am selling my old home setup. This is turn-key with everything you need except wiring. Asking $400 + shipping

Included:
(4) Vitek VTC-BHOCR2812 1080p bullet cameras
VITEK VTC-BHOCR2812: OnCue 2.1 MegaPixel HD-SDI IP68 Vandal Resistant WDR Bullet Camera with 2.8-12mm Lens & 70 IR LEDs
(1) Vitek 4-channel 2TB NVR w/ box, remote, power cable and original mouse
VITEK VT-HDOC4E: On Cue Series 4 Channel Real Time 1080p EX-SDI Digital Video Recorder
(1) Preferred Power Products 12 VDC, 4 output, 5 amp power enclosure (not pictured)

There is no damage or wear and tear to any of it. I took very good care of them and cleaned them up after uninstall. Pics attached.

Attachments

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I upgraded and am selling my old home setup. This is turn-key with everything you need except wiring. Asking $400 + shipping

Included:
(4) Vitek VTC-BHOCR2812 1080p bullet cameras
VITEK VTC-BHOCR2812: OnCue 2.1 MegaPixel HD-SDI IP68 Vandal Resistant WDR Bullet Camera with 2.8-12mm Lens & 70 IR LEDs
(1) Vitek 4-channel 2TB NVR w/ box, remote, power cable and original mouse
VITEK VT-HDOC4E: On Cue Series 4 Channel Real Time 1080p EX-SDI Digital Video Recorder
(1) Preferred Power Products 12 VDC, 4 output, 5 amp power enclosure (not pictured)

There is no damage or wear and tear to any of it. I took very good care of them and cleaned them up after uninstall. Pics attached.
as noted youll have to go with ebay...users here know that if they want an analog system they can buy 4 cvi dahua starlight cams and a pentabrid DVR for less than you are asking for the used system.

txA&M08

n3wb
Reaction score
as noted youll have to go with ebay...users here know that if they want an analog system they can buy 4 cvi dahua starlight cams and a pentabrid DVR for less than you are asking for the used system.
Got it, thank you for the advice! I had no idea they were worth that little.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Got it, thank you for the advice! I had no idea they were worth that little.
unfortunate yes...your best bet is someone looking to replace a cam or dvr in their current Vitek system..I would list each camera separately...