5-10 seconds missing on clip

blake

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I've just noticed that on one of my cams, let's say the clip recording time is stamped at 10:30:20. When I review the clip the first ten seconds are nowhere and the clip will actually start at 10:30:30. So I won't see what triggered it. I even adjusted the pre trigger frames to no luck. It's only this one camera. Anyone have this happen before?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I've just noticed that on one of my cams, let's say the clip recording time is stamped at 10:30:20. When I review the clip the first ten seconds are nowhere and the clip will actually start at 10:30:30. So I won't see what triggered it. I even adjusted the pre trigger frames to no luck. It's only this one camera. Anyone have this happen before?
Post record tab setting...

blake

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
All setting have stayed the same. It's like when I play a clip from this particular camera, soon as I hit play it jumps 5 to 10 seconds. Maybe the cam is just dying.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
All setting have stayed the same. It's like when I play a clip from this particular camera, soon as I hit play it jumps 5 to 10 seconds. Maybe the cam is just dying.
Post a screenshot..

blake

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay. Got it fixed temporarily. Its one of my original Empire cams. I had to adjust the pre buffer to like 30. I think the cam is just starting to bite the dust. Thinking of replacing it with a Dahua Starlight recommended by Nayr.

blake

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Hey Nayr, need to talk to you about some potential work in Colorado to include the Springs.