5.3.3 - September 30, 2020

kklee

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I've upgraded to .8, hopefully the random crash goes away. It 's anywhere from 12 to 24 hours between crashes. No correlating action occurring at the time of each crash.

Reaction score
I've upgraded to .8, hopefully the random crash goes away. It 's anywhere from 12 to 24 hours between crashes. No correlating action occurring at the time of each crash.
Ken teamviewered into my computer yesterday. I was having a console crash and he figured it out and .8 fixed my problem. I have not had the service crash.

Great customer service.

B-Murda

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
It fixed my every 24hr crash issue.

And yes, despite Ken is but a 1 man army I think, he has been doing wonders! Well worth the $30 a year for sure (on auto renew). Yea, a few times he's gone MIA but you can't fault a 1 man army for that. Look what he has given us in 2020 alone! No company gives you this much. And honestly, to me he provides premium support to everyone it feels like. Responds within 24 hours and like you see, willing to remote on if it's something that you can duplicate that he can't find.

This is the first software in my decades (damn I feel old) of working in IT that I've been 110% happy with both product AND support hands down...

kklee

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Yay! Over 24 hours without a crash running 5.3.3.8.

I also agree that Ken's been great with support. He's been very responsive whenever I've reported an issue and usually fixes it pretty quickly. It may take a few versions, but it gets fixed in the end. Totally happy to pay for the yearly support since he's constantly improving BI.

Reaction score
OK... I updated from 5.3.2.?? to 5.3.3.14 and hit a problem right away... Where the hell is my ALERTS tab??

1604789568783.png

LOL.... I see I have to choose "Alerts" from the drop down on the left side now.

Who else has gotten adventurous and done the .14 update?

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
OK... I updated from 5.3.2.?? to 5.3.3.14 and hit a problem right away... Where the hell is my ALERTS tab??

View attachment 74411

LOL.... I see I have to choose "Alerts" from the drop down on the left side now.

Who else has gotten adventurous and done the .14 update?
It's now under the "All Clips" drop down.

m_listed

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Does this main stream snapshot thing extend to the mobile app? If I take an iPhone app snapshot while viewing a camera (seeing the main stream), the picture comes from the sub stream.