8mp cam

marku2

Known around here
Reaction score
I've lent my long ladder to a mate so once I get it back I will install it in its proper spot

KGT

n3wb
Reaction score
Agree w/ Zero above. I asked about the lighting earlier because I wanted to make sure it was a true representation on how this cam does in the dark.

Need to get this camera alone to get a real reading on how it does in low light. It would be nice to see how it does both with and without IR. Thanks for the pics so far.

marku2

Known around here
Reaction score
Agree w/ Zero above. I asked about the lighting earlier because I wanted to make sure it was a true representation on how this cam does in the dark.

Need to get this camera alone to get a real reading on how it does in low light. It would be nice to see how it does both with and without IR. Thanks for the pics so far.
I can set it up in the garage pitch black put a book a few meters away with ir on and off as out the front I have 8 cameras so no way would that give you a fair representation and I forgot about the ir above me at that time sorry about that will do it tonight there's no problem

Paul Arthur

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I just got DS-2CD2385FWD-I for $200 from an Aussie seller :O and shipped from Sydney
got it from eBay seller

:O kill me but I just got my self a new 8mp the nvr Is coming from overseas BUT :( but there want to much from local sellers

Paul Arthur

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
can't wait to use face detection one small problem my nvr only supports 6mp max into I get my new nvr from overseas

gpower07

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
can't wait to use face detection one small problem my nvr only supports 6mp max into I get my new nvr from overseas
7608/16 ni E series will work...but video choppy when record motion only. I have not try continue recording on the 8mp. and I already swap that out with 4k nvr.

Paul Arthur

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
hey Marku when are you going to install it fully I'm thinking of installing mine soon when I get it and start upload some vids so people can see it

KGT

n3wb
Reaction score
Looks great! I'm loving that 4k.
Is that 4mm lens?
Thanks for the pics.
Please, please, please post some night shots!

marku2

Known around here
Reaction score
hey Marku when are you going to install it fully I'm thinking of installing mine soon when I get it and start upload some vids so people can see it
Got two more to get and will install all at once few weeks time still waiting for my ladder to come back as it's two stories high

KGT

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks again for the pics!
It seems the nightvision is as good as the older 4MP. What is your opinion?
Could I trouble you for a night pic at 1/30?

gpower07

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Thanks again for the pics!
It seems the nightvision is as good as the older 4MP. What is your opinion?
Could I trouble you for a night pic at 1/30?
OK...wait until to night. if I change the shutter speed...night time will be better. but...but images when things move.

KGT

n3wb
Reaction score
Yes, more motion blur at 1/30. Not good for fast moving cars or people.
I was just hoping to compare to my 2342WD-I's which are set at 1/30.

Much thanks!!