8mp cam

nbstl68

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
this is my 4k Camera low light got it today uploading some vids to youtube
What is the youtube link?
I'd like to see some day/video samples with people and cars moving through.
Many cameras can do a great still image but mvoement is really the inducator if it will be useful or not especially at night. Most thieves or cars do not stop longe enough for a good still capture so I have no idea why so many people judge canera quality by still snapshots.

Paul Arthur

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hey Having a massive problem right now awaiting for my NEW NVR to turn up tomorrow I'm not very happy about this camera low light it sucks the IR Light I have to turn down or I can't see peoples face which in turn the lower the IR Power the Weaker the Photo looks But my NVR IS SLOW and CRAP so will need to wait to get my NVR to really Right into it as it does not support 8mp Cameras only 6mp 5mp 3mp it does not work well with my 4MP camera has hikvisiopn told me not to use 4MP ON IT As it can slow the system right down some problem with the hardware so even that the NVR is crap for 8MP... hahaha

Paul Arthur

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Paul what is the diff between the 2335 and 2385.
Also can you advise on a dvr etc to use with these?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
go 2335 for your use due to having LOW Light
there cameras it self have an SD Card built into them Which you don't really need to have an NVR due to just buying an SD Card for the internal card storage - one problem if there steal the camera then you lost your footage

8 MP Network Turret Camera
Datasheet of DS-2CD2385FWD-I

3 MP Ultra-Low Light Network Turret Camera
Datasheet of DS-2CD2335FWD-I

for YOUR NVR I would go
DS-7600NI-I2/8P(16P)
this is the POE (power over ethernet) Model make sure you get the POE Model so you don't need to buy an POE Switch
there come in two different types 8ch POE DS-7600NI-I2/8P OR 16ch POE DS-7616NI-I2/16P I got the 16ch POE system because my house is massive and so many places I need to install Cameras then you will also need to buy the hard drive's as some systems don't come with any

Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co. Ltd.

Last edited: