A few network cameras for sale

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Just hit me up with what ur interested in and I’ll let you know the price. Thanx

Attachments

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
No, looks like junk lol.
4mp digital watchdog turrets are junk?

Samsung network cameras with anylitics are junk?

Speco network cameras brand new in boxes with back boxes are junk?

All the cameras are Brand new in original boxes. All prices are very reasonable. I realize you posted an LOL, but seriously, you think these are junk? Wow

Philip Gonzales

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
4mp digital watchdog turrets are junk?

Samsung network cameras with anylitics are junk?

Speco network cameras brand new in boxes with back boxes are junk?

All the cameras are Brand new in original boxes. All prices are very reasonable. I realize you posted an LOL, but seriously, you think these are junk? Wow
I would only buy Dahua or Hikvision. Haven't seen any other brands that are worth a hoot, but I am probably heavily biased due to this forum haha but that's OK with me.

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
How much are your ummm...not junk... cameras lol. Any of them have white light instead of IR?
I would never prefer a camera to have a white light. I’d rather a motion light or a security light or even sufficient lighting in general at night if I wanted a security camera to record an area. Anyway, the price for each camera is $75.

Attachments

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I would only buy Dahua or Hikvision. Haven't seen any other brands that are worth a hoot, but I am probably heavily biased due to this forum haha but that's OK with me.
Note that samsung and Dw are superior brands to hik and dahua (not a comment on the actual camera models as I havent looked at the specs). Understand that they are not widely used here for two reasons, higher cost and availability.

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Note that samsung and Dw are superior brands to hik and dahua (not a comment on the actual camera models as I havent looked at the specs). Understand that they are not widely used here for two reasons, higher cost and availability.
Thank you

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Maybe if you listed the specs it would help?
I can clearly see the MPand model numbers on the boxes in the images I posted. If someone uses DW, they should already know this model number. So besides model number and resolution, what other specs should I be posting that no one can easily google with the model number? Go ahead, teach me please.

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
OK, don't bother then. Your choice as a half assed seller.
Not my problem you’re too dumb to look at a picture that I took time to take and upload so everyone can see the model number and resolution along with an image of the camera itself. The picture I posted shows everything anyone needs to know about the camera. It’s not rocket science!!! It’s a network camera, duh. And you can ask anyone who has purchased from me that I am far from half asses seller.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
There's more than just what's in those pictures to specs. If you can't be bothered, as the seller, it says a lot about the quality of seller you are. Dumb doesn't describe your technique as a seller. You attitude is here's my stuff, look it up if you're interested since I can't be bothered to fully describe it and provide complete information myself. I'm too important for that. It must be rocket science since you can't even bother to list the specs or a link to the specs to save a potential buyer time and effort.

You know, I was actually looking at them with the intent of buying a couple, but I'd rather spend more on Dahua than deal with someone like you.

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
There's more than just what's in those pictures to specs. If you can't be bothered, as the seller, it says a lot about the quality of seller you are. Dumb doesn't describe your technique as a seller. You attitude is here's my stuff, look it up if you're interested since I can't be bothered to fully describe it and provide complete information myself. I'm too important for that. It must be rocket science since you can't even bother to list the specs or a link to the specs to save a potential buyer time and effort.

You know, I was actually looking at them with the intent of buying a couple, but I'd rather spend more on Dahua than deal with someone like you.
I beg you to not purchase anything from me because I already can see the type of nit pick dumb ass bad attitude, I am smarter than you, I critique every little thing type of person you are. I have received more than several private messages asking me about price, shipping to another country, and asking me if I can offer a better price if they purchased more than one camera. NOT ONE person asked me about the specs because they can clearly see anything they need to know about the cameras on the images I posted. My bad attitude is in response to your dumb ass comment. I’m not the type of person to take shit from anyone just because I’m trying to sell something. I’m not desperate for money snd I’m not broke. I have integrity and I give respect to those who deserve it. Take your dumb ass comments and criticism somewhere else cause the more you talk the more dumb you sound

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Goos sell your cameras and be a pain in the ass. That's your right . On the other hand you probably could have unloaded them all in very short order IF you had bothered to try to be a real seller rather than a "my shit don't stink and yours does" seller. Good luck to you prick.

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
Not my problem you’re too dumb to look at a picture that I took time to take and upload so everyone can see the model number and resolution along with an image of the camera itself. The picture I posted shows everything anyone needs to know about the camera. It’s not rocket science!!! It’s a network camera, duh. And you can ask anyone who has purchased from me that I am far from half asses seller.
I've bought cameras from @vector18 before. He does fine. Can't blame a guy for not cluttering up his sale thread with spec sheets that are easily found online.