A few noob questions regarding BI setup

jakesty

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello everyone
I have BI running for now in a VM. 2 reolink cameras set side by side, one is wired, other is wireless. Normally the video displays fine, and basically records ok, but I have some configuration issues.
1. seems that recordings are only stored for 1 day, even though I believe I have it set to just record indefinitely. Ideally I'd like 30 days worth of detail. Currently have a 4TB drive that never has more than a couple hundred gb used, dedicated to recordings only. It deletes the data every day.
2. My recordings aren't consistent. For example, I hit play back, and the wireless camera is displaying the video, meanwhile the wired is black. Even though I have both to record continuously. The black out times annoy me and it happens too often. Eventually the other camera will display recorded video as well. Record continuously is pretty straight forward, yet I'm not sure what's not set properly. I have record continuously set to start at 7:00am yet recordings didn't show until

thank you for your help, Jake

SouthernYankee

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
There is no such thing as record indefinitely .

Screen shots of the
1) BI status clip storage.
2) BI configuration setting clip and archiving tab, The new folder, stored folder, alerts. (3 shots).

Why are you recording continuously based upon time.

By the way please read the many posts on reolink cameras and there problems.