A Sign of the Times

lulu5kamz

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
We had a couple of packages delivered today. One from our regular postal carrier and one from Fed Ex. I noticed both were wearing gloves. Here's a still of the Fed Ex guy. A shout out to those still working to bring us our packages.

Edit: March 23, 2020 - Here is the video

cap_Cam4.20200322_111803_1_00_00_19_02.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
We need to thank these delivery drivers regardless. Had a USPS worker ringing my doorbell at 6:30 AM this morning. I thought it was my phone's alarm. Some of these workers are wearing masks, but not wearing gloves. I still recommend disinfecting packages even though its highly unlikely of contracting something. The incubation period on cardboard is about 24 hours according to Dr. Fauci.

th182

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
We need to thank these delivery drivers regardless. Had a USPS worker ringing my doorbell at 6:30 AM this morning. I thought it was my phone's alarm. Some of these workers are wearing masks, but not wearing gloves. I still recommend disinfecting packages even though its highly unlikely of contracting something. The incubation period on cardboard is about 24 hours according to Dr. Fauci.
And apparently 72 hours for hard surfaces/plastics. My work is quarantining incomming mail and packages for 24/72 hours depending on what it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lulu5kamz

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Let's see that video! And what camera is that?
Camera is the Dahua IPC-HDW5231R-ZE. It has the 2.7mm to 13.5mm lens. Since this is my overview camera for the front of the house the lens is set at 2.7mm. I will post this video later today.

StratRider

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Had a UPS delivery Saturday and the driver said - "with all the corona stuff going around, do you mind if I just sign this for you?"
He didn't want me toughing his electronic pad.
I told him that I kind of expected him to just drop it on the porch and leave anyway. Maybe the seller requested a signature and didn't tell me.

wittaj

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
@lulu5kamz - did he step in some poop or something LOL.

Why is it other people's cam images and videos on here always look better than what mine produce LOL...

lulu5kamz

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
@lulu5kamz - did he step in some poop or something LOL.

Why is it other people's cam images and videos on here always look better than what mine produce LOL...
I think he may have stepped on something earlier, as the street and our yard were clean. :)