A single screen for indoor station and full screen monitoring triggered on motion?

elk80

n3wb
Reaction score
Here is a configuration:
I have:
- NVR DS-7608NI-I2/8P (with Audio in/audio out) with Full Screen Monitiring enabled when motion is detected. So a screen connected to NVR via VGA or HDMI displays a Live picture in a full screen when motion is detected on one of cameras.
- 3 Hikvision dome Smart cameras and 1 Hikvision camera with built in mic and speaker (DS-2CD2442FWD-IW)
- 1 door station with camera
- 2 indoor stations. Support RTSP, SIP. Those stations display a stream from single camera via RTSP. So I have a list with 5 cameras and upon selecting a camera I can see a live picture from that camera.

What I need is: I need to have only... "a signle device with screen" that will display video output from NVR with Full Screen Monitoring enabled, assuming on HDMI+USB touch screen with built in speakers and in a same time will have an ability to speak to guest behind the main door using a 2 way audio.
I don't want to have an indoor station and external monitor to nvr mounted next to each other, only 1 device with screen should be in place
Limitations:
1) My indoor station doesn't have an HDMI in/USB ports. I don't think there exist on the market an indoor station with HDMI in/USB ports.
2) NVR doesn't give back an RTSP stream of the live picture when cameras are rotating based on motion
3) Hikvision tech support told me that if you plug a mic in NVR's audio IN , NVR wouldn't play or capture that audio.
4) If I plug a second camera with built in mic and speaker to NVR, I wouldn't be able to speak to another camera with built in mic and speaker
5) Having a SIP client on iPhone is not option since I had to look for that Phone and may miss calls in the SIP client app

Indoor station can open up a door lock, but I can give up on that.

What would be the optimal solution?