About 180 degree camera

moshe

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,
Im looking for indoor 180 degree camera with two way audio that works with blue iris.

Also want outdoor two way intercom with camera.

Thank you for your help..

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Ok.... What do you recommend?
first decide whether you need a 180 camera..why?
second understand that blue iris will not dewarp the live stream. only the recorded stream so that makes any 180 degree camera less useful with blue iris unless it can dewarp on board the camera itself and send the dewarped streams to blue iris.

moshe

n3wb
Reaction score
I need to install a camera inside my living room that capture as much as possible. It's not better then installing 2 or 3 camera's?

Sorry about my English....

Last edited:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I need to install a camera inside my living room that capture as much as possible. It's not better then installing 2 or 3 camera's?

Sorry for my English....
no, 2 or 3 cameras is much better

moshe

n3wb
Reaction score
Sometimes i need to speak with my childrens if they are not available on the phone (it happens a lot) also, i was thinking about warn the burglar..

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Sometimes i need to speak with my childrens if they are not available on the phone (it happens a lot) also, i was thinking about speak to the burglar..
Put a phone in the living room..blue iris two way audio is not full duplex. its half like a walkie talkie...you are wasting your time.
if you insist on audio look at the hikvision cube cameras or buy a camera with audio out and attach an amplifier and speaker