Access poe camera

Gurkut

n3wb
Reaction score
Dear friends,
Before (2 days ago) i can access my camera interface with internal ip with click to blue e icon inside dvr interface (please check photo) now i cannot. my internal network is starting with 192.168 .2.* but NVR is giving ip with 10.1.1.* what is way to connect poe camera in internal network ?

Attachments

Gurkut

n3wb
Reaction score
What error are you seeing when you click the browser icon?
if i click blue e icon, web page open with ip address 10.1.1.* but my internal network is 192.168.2.* so after few seconds web page cannot displayed error is appears.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The NVR assigns the cameras a 10.1.1.X IP range. That is perfectly normal.

The only way to access them is through the NVR e icon.

Or disconnect them from the NVR and add to a POE switch, but then you are asking for trouble when going back to NVR.

Gurkut

n3wb
Reaction score
The NVR assigns the cameras a 10.1.1.X IP range. That is perfectly normal.

The only way to access them is through the NVR e icon.

Or disconnect them from the NVR and add to a POE switch, but then you are asking for trouble when going back to NVR.
strange but it was working just 1 or 2 days ago. now when i click blue e button. page wont display

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Can you post a picture of your camera registration page where the camera IPs and the blue IE icon is at?

sorry, ok I see it now.

what is your NVR model #?

The ports for the cameras are wrong. Looks like they were added manually.

unplug the cameras, delete the entires for them on that page, then plug them back in one by one and wait. Do not try to add them manually. Let the NVR add them to the bottom by itself.

Gurkut

n3wb
Reaction score
Can you post a picture of your camera registration page where the camera IPs and the blue IE icon is at?

sorry, ok I see it now.

unplug the cameras, delete the entires for them on that page, then plug them back in one by one and wait. Do not try to add them manually. Let the NVR add them to the bottom by itself.
Hi, My NVR model is DAHUA NVR4216-16P-4KS2 with lastest firmware. I will try your way this afernoon.

Gurkut

n3wb
Reaction score

sorry, ok I see it now.

Hello, I try your way something changed. Now when i click on dahua blue camera e icon opening page is http://Nvrip:dahuacamera port. that is ok and working but when i click oem camera blue e icon ( i mean its another brand) its opening . i will attach new ss.

thanks

Screenshot 2021-05-26 22.17.11.png

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Yes I see the Dahua camera worked as i mentioned. Good.

As to the OEM brand camera, I honestly dont know.

You may try using the Edit icon (pencil) for that camera. See screen shots below. You can choose a different manufacturer, or Onvif, and you might first try changing the port to that 8899. Remember, this Edit box doesnt actually change any setting on the camera. It simply tells the NVR how to communicate with it

edit-camera2.jpg edit-camera1.jpg