Adding Camera to NVR which is located elsewere

normel

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Adding Camera to NVR which is located on different location

Hello everyone, i have some questions for which i could not find an answer in the Forum. I will list them, hope you can help.

1. Is it possible to add a camera to the nvr, if they both are located on different locations ?
2. is it somehow possible, to login to camera, which is connected to poe of nvr ( i can login if laptop is connected directly to poe ports, but i want to login remotely from elsewere )
Since the virtualserver option is not available at 71 series nvr, this is also no option

Last and most important thing which i need help with:
Somehow, i am not able to receive PUSH alerts for smart events on my phone. I have already reinstalled, tried on other phones etc. The smart event is set, the '' notify surveilleance centre "" is checked. Schedule is also correct. On my phone side, alarm is enabled..But i just can not receive them. The smart event are being detected, i can see the line colours as someone steps in ( intrusion ) and also line crossing is detected.
Strange part is that i CAN receive motion detections by Push.
More strange is, that i AM able to receive the Smart events by email ( with snapshots )
I have also tried enabling VCA ,but nvr also doesnt sent me the push notifications.

Any help would be appreciated.. Thank you all very much !

Same on ds-2cd2332 and 2032
FW 5.2.5

I really hope someone can help me with this. im struggling with it for more then a month now.:sad:

Last edited by a moderator:

Dreamboat

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Regarding the push notification - don't waste your time. This function has never been worked properly. Last week I talked to a Hikvision guy, and he said now they're working on a new iVMS4500 where the push will really work. Will have to wait and see.

aster1x

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
1) Yes it is possible but the solution is network related. In other words you must define static routes in the routers of the two LANs to communicate with each other. Then every camera at LAN A must have its gateway set to the router of LAN A and at this router you must define a static route from LAN A to the WNA IP of the router at LAN B. This will enable communication from LAN A to LAN B. Reverse the A with the B for the communication from LAN B to LAN A.
2) It an be done with hacking described by @alastairstevenson. Search for virtual host in the forum.
3) As other said

Last edited by a moderator: