Alert not triggered even though it's triggered when testing video

Rob M

n3wb
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I i'm running the most current version of Blue Iris, 4.7.6.2 (x64). I have Continuous recording going on with triggers setup on zone crossings to give me notification when motion occurs. 90% of the time things work as they should, however:

Sometimes no alert will trigger, but when I go back to the recording and watch it with the ""Test run video through motion detector" there is a red square on the object at the time when the trigger should have occurred, but nothing happened. Any suggestions on culprits?

Thank you in advance for your help,
Bobby

DanLins

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I'm having the same problem, not only with Blue Iris, but also with a failure of any of the thousands of forum members stepping up to help remedy the situation.

Ugh.....

Dan

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm having the same problem, not only with Blue Iris, but also with a failure of any of the thousands of forum members stepping up to help remedy the situation.

Ugh.....

Dan
Forum members owe you nothing..ugh...we don't respond well to entitled pricks

DanLins

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Sorry, I thought folks like you were here to help. My mistake.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry, I thought folks like you were here to help. My mistake.
Nope, your mistake was that you think you are entitled to a response and that you can act like an asshole when the OP did not get a response.

DanLins

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Wow, a little thin skinned here today are we? Looked to me like the OP waited over 2 months for any reply, and got nothing.

You have helped me in the past, Fenderman.

I am sorry I offended you.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Wow, a little thin skinned here today are we? Looked to me like the OP waited over 2 months for any reply, and got nothing.

You have helped me in the past, Fenderman.

I am sorry I offended you.
What is wrong with you? Why do you think a response like yours is acceptable? You are a prick. Go get your help someplace else if you are disappointed with this forum. Email support.