Aliexpress Shipping Question - What's Normal for EMS Delivery?

cybermech

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
@cybermech did your illuminator finally arrive or are you still waiting? I see they never went back on sale after the 16/03/2016 as "Jo" said.
Still waiting on them. The tracking info has never changed. The seller extended the buyer protection on their own a few days before it was supposed to run out (4/1), and it now expires on 4/21. Figure I'll give it until around then as that will be over 60 days from when it was allegedly shipped.

In the recent 7th sale, I ordered several similar lights from another seller. That order still hasn't shipped. I also ordered two 9 led flat panel IR lights from a 3rd seller. Those shipped right away and show stacking progress.

cb8

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
They extended my order on their own too. Originally ordered a week for the end of January... still not shipped. Picked up flat LED panel from Amazon to try out.

I was planning to use the cannon for LPR, but turns out the IPC-HFW5231E-Z5 has more than enough inbuilt IR to make it work.

cryptelli

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Still waiting on them. The tracking info has never changed. The seller extended the buyer protection on their own a few days before it was supposed to run out (4/1), and it now expires on 4/21. Figure I'll give it until around then as that will be over 60 days from when it was allegedly shipped.

In the recent 7th sale, I ordered several similar lights from another seller. That order still hasn't shipped. I also ordered two 9 led flat panel IR lights from a 3rd seller. Those shipped right away and show stacking progress.
Thanks for the update. If you ever get them please let me know. Sometime peculiar going on since you have waited 2 months for them. I ordered a PIR sensor recently from a seller on Aliexpress and it was here in under 2 weeks.