All my Hikvision stopped saveing/sending motion.

peikko

n3wb
Reaction score
I have 3 cameras and all of them stopped 25.2.2017 sending motion pictures to FTP and email and also stopped saving motion records to sd-card. Anyone else have problems??

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
No problems seen here in Scotland.
Have you tried the usual 'turn it off and on again and is it OK now' fix?
On your router.

peikko

n3wb
Reaction score
I have reset to router and poweroff reset to cameras. Won't help. Cameras located in to two different places and two different ISP network.
Motion detection not work anymore after 25.2.2017

I think this must be some "software date problem" with Hikvision cameras. I also heard that my friend have same problem with his Hikvision.

kadkam

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
uhm... firmware of camera updated? are you using hiddns?

peikko

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm using hiddns and ezviz service. Is it possible that all cameras have automatic update firmwares? I have not update firmwares.

I found what is wrong. Motion detection was off on all cameras. I have not put it off and one of camera is behind NAT so i have no even possibilities take it off. Wierd!!

kadkam

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
in some case are software or apps with username with admin rights... if you change app settings, they change settings in camera.
Remember that Hiddns now is integrated in hik-connect.

Kieran

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
As @kadkam says, disabling motion alarms in the Hik-connect / EZVIZ apps actually disables motion on the camera itself. Is this perhaps what caused your issue?

m_shafique

n3wb
Reaction score
On one of my DVRs, I receive picture alarm on EZVIZ whenever a motion is detected. The other DVR that's same model number and same firmware running on it, doesn't send me picture on EZVIZ... But, I get alarm notification on ivms -4500... Can anyone help me?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 5