Always-on recording with trigger notations

blulegend

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm still researching a replacement/supplement to my NVR that has the dumbest triggers. I currently have it recording 24/7 because it misses so much stuff or pretty much records everything anyway.

With BI, can I keep the 24/7 recording and still have triggers for notifications/clips? Or does everyone pretty much trust the detection and lets BI decide when to record and not miss anything?

It would be ideal like the Nest cams where you can scrub the entire day and have motion triggers noted on the feed so you can jump around.

Thank you!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm still researching a replacement/supplement to my NVR that has the dumbest triggers. I currently have it recording 24/7 because it misses so much stuff or pretty much records everything anyway.

With BI, can I keep the 24/7 recording and still have triggers for notifications/clips? Or does everyone pretty much trust the detection and lets BI decide when to record and not miss anything?

It would be ideal like the Nest cams where you can scrub the entire day and have motion triggers noted on the feed so you can jump around.

Thank you!
yes, you can do this..set it to continuous (NOT any of the other options)..then also setup the motion detection...