Amcrest ACD-830B

Discussion in 'Dash Cams' started by adamrx7, Sep 25, 2017.

Share This Page

1. adamrx7

adamrx7 Young grasshopper

The Amcrest Full-HD 1080p Dash Camera ACD-830B I picked up on Amazon works great. I added a 64gig SSD and it has not had one single issue. The video is great. I went with it after using a few of the IP cameras they have. I figured they know a little about cameras. I wish they had a duel camera version. I've been thinking of getting a second for rear view. It's a bigger size then some of you have but the quality of picture is great.

2. fenderman

fenderman Staff Member

actually amcrest knows nothing about cameras...all their cameras/nvr's are made by dahua....they slap their name on it and charge you a suckers premium while offering low end dahua cams, when there are better options direct from dahua...
    likely the same thing with the dashcam...
    reviews are fake too Fakespot | Amcrest Dash Camera Acd 830b Black Car Dvr With 16gb Micro Fake Review Analysis

Arjun likes this.
  3. adamrx7

Well shit, I still like my dash cam.
    And I got all my Amcrest IP POE's on ebay new for cheap ($32 each IP2M-844EW )

4. Kawboy12R

Kawboy12R Known around here

How did you manage to get them for $32? Get lucky on an auction? That's a really sweet deal for an imx322 camera from a reliable manufacturer. Amcrest isn't a real sexy name but it's a Dahua so it's several steps up from no-name crap.

adamrx7 likes this.
  5. adamrx7

Yes got a good deal in a auction.