Amcrest ASH43-W and Blue Iris 5

carlitos03

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi guys... I bought a new Amcrest ASH43 camera and I have been trying to set it up with the instructions on this page How To Setup an Amcrest Smart Home Bullet Camera In Blue Iris (ASH43) – Amcrest following every step... I have other Amcrest cameras in my setup (different models though) but I keep getting a NO SIGNAL and "Amcrest unable to login: 107" error. If I check the "Skip initial HTTP and DNS reachability tests" in the settings I keep getting a NO SIGNAL message with a "Error: 80000274c (Failed to connect) 0" message on the bottom right.

This Amcrest camera is up and running great in the Amcrest APP, along with the other Amcrest cameras... I have no idea what else to do and I bought 4 of this model...

Can you guys please gimme a hand on this.. Thanks!

Carlos De Sedas

Blue Iris 5 Release 5.5.2.4 x64 (11/9/2021)

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
No need to create multiple threads...they all show up on the forums home screen regardless of what tag you put on it.

carlitos03

n3wb
Reaction score
No need to create multiple threads...they all show up on the forums home screen regardless of what tag you put on it.

sorry about that! the thing is that I didn't know that there was a dedicated AMCREST forum... my fault... please delete if needed....

Carlos