Amcrest IpM-723 no motion alerts

wrusprod

n3wb
Reaction score
I have 5 other Foscams, been using for several years with BlueIris. Work great, alerts are actually quite sensitive. Just got this amcrest. I can test trigger alerts and I get the email alert. Maybe once a day I get an alert when tree shadows cover part of driveway. But I can walk all around the camera and no alerts. I have it set just like my other cameras. Is there something on the camera settings itself that is causing this issue? Or something on blueIris?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have 5 other Foscams, been using for several years with BlueIris. Work great, alerts are actually quite sensitive. Just got this amcrest. I can test trigger alerts and I get the email alert. Maybe once a day I get an alert when tree shadows cover part of driveway. But I can walk all around the camera and no alerts. I have it set just like my other cameras. Is there something on the camera settings itself that is causing this issue? Or something on blueIris?
Blue iris does the motion unless you specifically setup in camera motion...check the feed to make sure you are getting a good frame rate. Low fps will result in poor motion detection. Check your settings as well and post screenshots of your motion settings.

wrusprod

n3wb
Reaction score
Frame rate is good. BI settings are same as my other cameras. I have an SD card in camera, and it's recording motions on the camera itself. I have turned off all the alerts on camera, see what that does. Thanks for quick response

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Frame rate is good. BI settings are same as my other cameras. I have an SD card in camera, and it's recording motions on the camera itself. I have turned off all the alerts on camera, see what that does. Thanks for quick response
The camera sd card is irrelevant...are you simply not getting alerts or is it not recording?