Android App icon reference?

bertsirkin

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Is there a reference for the BlueIris Android app showing the camera page icons and what they represent?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
There is a help file within the mobile app that explains the icons though most are self explanatory..

bertsirkin

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
The help file doesn't mention the IR settings - I inadvertently touched the "light bulb" and set the IR mode to "always on", even during the day. I went into the Hikvision configuration page to reset it, but I don't want to have to do that if I touch the lightbulb again.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
The help file doesn't mention the IR settings - I inadvertently touched the "light bulb" and set the IR mode to "always on", even during the day. I went into the Hikvision configuration page to reset it, but I don't want to have to do that if I touch the lightbulb again.
It works the same way the server icon does...hold it down to set it to auto..t

bertsirkin

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks, but it's confusing, as other cameras don't have the green "A" showing when the camera has been set to "auto".

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks, but it's confusing, as other cameras don't have the green "A" showing when the camera has been set to "auto".
it doesnt read the cameras status...it only sends a signal to the cameras..so unless you manually set it to auto it wont display..