Reaction score

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
and he had a real nice truck, wonder if he stole it, lol

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
LOL amateur who kicks the door in when you have huge rocks to break the glass with right behind you. I give him credit tho he was greedy in out with non noticeable items

JDWX

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Excellent footage! Interesting, in most states, this would be a burglary, not a robbery.

erkme73

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I wonder if it has to do with whether the home is occupied. Probably not, as then it would be a home invasion. In FL, that's considered a forceable felony, and justification for using lethal force.

OldStyle

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Nice capture. I wonder which cameras were used. They must have been rather small for the burglar not to notice them.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Nice capture. I wonder which cameras were used. They must have been rather small for the burglar not to notice them.
The company that posted the video seems to sell hikvision...looks like a hikvision image too..

JDWX

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I wonder if it has to do with whether the home is occupied. Probably not, as then it would be a home invasion. In FL, that's considered a forceable felony, and justification for using lethal force.
Here in Ohio, if a a structure that is "generally" expected to be occupied is entered, it's a burglary. If the suspect encounters occupants and threatens them in anyway, particularly with a weapon, it becomes an Aggravated Burglary (felony). I'm not aware that we have home invasion yet in our code. I'm sure we will, as many states do already.

If it is say an outbuilding, barn, garage, or other structure not generally expected to be occupied, or not expected to be occupied at the time, such as a school or business after hours etc etc it is merely considered Breaking and Entering here.

pcmcg

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Looks staged. Are you sure this wasn't just an actor?