any Dahua vendors state side?

HMS

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I know about our one vendor (whos also a site sponsor) But there line is not Dahua (or private label Dahua)

Can anyone link me a vendor in the states (US) that does Dahua.

I was planning on helping a friend with a camera system and the time line just got a healthy RTFN push and the time of getting them from Aliexpres may be too long.

Thanks in advance!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank You...

ETA and WOW, there is definatly a price associated with getting things RTFN... ouch. lol
Yes, the varifocal starlights are 310 and the fixed lens starlights are 168....the fixed lens models are only about 30 more than ali...
you need to login to the site to see the pricing

HMS

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Get them from Andy at Empire Tech @EMPIRETECANDY with DHL 3-to-4 day delivery. Fair price, PayPal payments, fast shipping, and a totally reliable vendor.
Originally thought i would not be able to wait for him to get cameras back into stock that i wanted, but got a message back from him and with swapping out some models for others it looks like i will be ordering most from him.

HMS

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Yes, the varifocal starlights are 310 and the fixed lens starlights are 168....the fixed lens models are only about 30 more than ali...
you need to login to the site to see the pricing
I am the first to say I'm new to this and my confidence in selecting the correct fixed lens for the right job is "lacking" hence my want/need for variable focal lens's. even thought the cost is more for this time ill pay for the certainty that it will work where i need it. Im already getting a order together for Andy of what he has in stock and some extras to learn with different lens's. Couple that with experimenting with the software online to try different cameras with different size lens's along with some actual time under my belt, i'll feel comfortable in using fixed lens cameras. For now I'll have to PAY to feel more comfortable.