Anyway to see hidden cameras in mobile app?

sorka

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I'm away from home and my VNC server crashed so I can't get into my PC. I have a camera in my attic that I need to look at clips but have it hidden so it normally doesn't shop up.

The mobile app, both android and ios have a hide setting where you can select none, hidden, disabled, hidden+disabled.

By default the settings is none, so how come the hidden cameras don't show up? I tried every other setting and it makes no difference.

Any ideas?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm away from home and my VNC server crashed so I can't get into my PC. I have a camera in my attic that I need to look at clips but have it hidden so it normally doesn't shop up.

The mobile app, both android and ios have a hide setting where you can select none, hidden, disabled, hidden+disabled.

By default the settings is none, so how come the hidden cameras don't show up? I tried every other setting and it makes no difference.

Any ideas?
Hide cameras >no in the mobile app settings should show all hidden and disabled cameras. I have confirmed that it works for me....

sorka

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hide cameras >no in the mobile app settings should show all hidden and disabled cameras. I have confirmed that it works for me....
Thanks.

That's what I have set too, but the one hidden camara, one I have in the attic still isn't showing up. I'm getting emails from blue iris telling me there's motion which probably means a rodent snuck into my attic but I can't seem to get the camera to show up.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks.

That's what I have set too, but the one hidden camara, one I have in the attic still isn't showing up. I'm getting emails from blue iris telling me there's motion which probably means a rodent snuck into my attic but I can't seem to get the camera to show up.

ensure that the user name you are using has rights to view that camera (if you are using groups)....